Author Topic: Becareful of unattend marco.  (Read 8270 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Becareful of unattend marco.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 02:49:30 AM »
i'm having a hard time reading some of these posts....

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
There are a couple characters scripting to catch scripters.  I wish I was kidding.

One walks a rail and periodically says [gm] to trigger any GM avoidance subs.  The other uses a stealther to page - not entirely sure this one is a script.

The worst part is, they're doing it to cut down on Heartwood Runic competition.  They continue to script heartwood themselves and page on anyone else trying. 

I have banked my millions an moved to safer pastures.

=D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »
That's funny and also why I wrote my journal handler subs the way I did because of spammers like that.  With my journal handler subs, it's impossible to trigger it by just saying "GM"!!  FYI for anyone who have GM detectors.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 06:44:50 PM »
Those are the folks that really bug me...  they page but do it too.  I make it my job to get revenge if I know the griever is doing it for that reason.  I can be quite the pain in the ass once someone tries to grieve me so they can script it themselves

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »
I've started putting items on top of the Heartwood entrance in Yew.  If I get really mad, I'm going to fill up a couple crates with 125 globes, stack them...and axe them.

=D

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »
I've started putting items on top of the Heartwood entrance in Yew.  If I get really mad, I'm going to fill up a couple crates with 125 globes, stack them...and axe them.

=D

Excellent!  Try stuff like invising packies too to see if their script can adapt or not.  name a pet with GM in title and keep hopping on and off every 30 mins with a trial acct.  Oh so many fun ways but chopping  abox with bagballs or chests is killer.  If they have a pick up script it will overwhelm them if u fill it up all the way.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »
Would you believe I just learned bagballs block?  I feel bad blocking the Yew entrance for the legitimate people...I'm a softy at heart...but so few of us in heartwood are there for innocent reasons.

=D

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 07:58:08 PM »
Wow, you guys are mean....... Lol I mean I mess with people I know who are using my Script in heartwood, but thats just absurd.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »
You mean that you people can't walk through crates, bagballs, chests, boxes, paintings, stretched hides, and all that stuff??? Here's a good story:

I was at Chesapeake's Battle Royale tonight...EM Dudley did a piss poor job of designing the house and where the people were dueling, you could run right off the side of the house. After one or two people walked off the side, he warned people not to use it as a freebie escape route and placed locked-down crates to block it off. So, it's my turn to duel! The chick I'm dueling starts to run away and walks right through the crate and falls off the side of the house!!!! HAHAHA!!! Everyone starts screaming "BAN THE HACKER!" And the EM decided to disqualify her. Unfortunately, he didn't get a GM to come and ban the person. She tried to talk it away saying that she "lagged" and rubberbanded through it. *cough*BULLSHIT*cough* It was just hilarious to watch her do it in front of all the PvPers who knew EXACTLY what she had done!!

Oh, and I was smart enough to avoid that side of the house, cuz I could have happened to me too!!  :-\
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »
Ack!  Your avatar is bending down to eat me!!! RUN!!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 10:00:34 PM »
Ack!  Your avatar is bending down to eat me!!! RUN!!!

Yea, well your avatar just smacked me in the face!!  :P

*goes to get tissue for bloody nose*
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

*goes to get tissue for bloody nose*

That's weird.  I just got a bloody nose from the lack of humidity here in SD!!  Odd, indeed!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 04:29:51 AM »
I am just getting a sore neck from watching all the angles those things are taking.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »
Huh? Did you say something? I seem to be a bit distracted....
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Tags: