Author Topic: Who else???  (Read 8601 times)

Offline RemakerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Remaker has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Who else???
« on: September 20, 2009, 11:26:15 AM »
Who else rarely plays uo with easyuo down... i know im one of them.

:'(
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:46:57 PM by Remaker »

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Re: Who else???
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 08:05:16 AM »
I still play, but the range of things I do is limited :) In the meantime I've been learning how to set up Razor macros so I can at least automate some basic tasks - loving the new Make Max/Number options on crafting menus too :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 08:06:53 AM »
Well i ws busy at first getting my sa house then moving everything .. but now thats done well... thier we go ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Thimotty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thimotty has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 09:27:53 AM »
I cannot play without easyuo. Looting manually?....Ohhh Please....

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 09:47:28 AM »
I shifted 100% to Alexandria during this downtime.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 09:55:04 AM »
I still play a bit.  Done several of the new spawns, raiding spawns and taking counts, exploring new worlds and collecting new items, and doing the new puzzles like a crack head.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 10:17:29 AM »
I had a ball last night logging on to old accounts that I used to have and friends who don't play anymore used to have.  I found bout 5 vet rewards some aos stuff and few million laying round.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »
I am still playing just not as much as i would normally.  I believe i have stopped script mining completely but do not have a plausable reason why?

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »
I am still playing just as much as I was before.  I am just not mining, fishing, stealing balms and lotions, or checking for IDOCs as much as I was before. 

I am actually exploring, finding out about the new Peerless Monsters (my favorite so far is Medusa), doing all the Puzzles with an increased frustration level, and a lot more PvP.   I think PvPing is helping me to get out the frustration of not being able to Script!

And my houses are getting a little more organized and I can find things I could not find before...I guess that is a blessing in disguise!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »
I also am playing just as much, just not scripting at night while I sleep.

I have hit 120 Imbuing, been hunting for ingrediants a lot, exploring the new lands and dungeons, and doing TONS and TONS of BOD's to get more runic hammers to turn stuff into essance. So far I have 37k MR, 5500Essance, and only 40 damn relic frags..anybody know how to get more of the relic frags??
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »
If the rumors are true and EA has found a way to shut down EUO, I'm probably gone for good.  Three less accounts on their books.

:)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 03:38:26 PM »
oh man, I hate the rumor mill.  Don't listen to that nonsense.

UO Machine has already updated all the way up to 7.0.0.2 and UOAI was also updated to 7.0.0.0. 

You guys have already forgotten a couple years ago when EasyUO was down for about a month because of a compiler change to the client.  Sure there was talk of doom and death back then, but all of the sudden everyone was scripting again.

So, pay zero attention to the rumor mill. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »
I agree TM...besides, if it were me doing the update I would wait a bit to. I mean wtf...UO has patched 3 times in 2 weeks..why be in a hurry until they get it a bit more stable!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 04:21:10 PM »
Excellent point, TopTwo.

Although, that text they've posted over on Stratics and UOForums is certainly interesting...the stuff about "You have been caught using an unapproved third-party app."

:)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
And WTH we have razor to learn and do some stuff with :)

Tags: