Author Topic: Heartwood starting to liven up...  (Read 1665 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Heartwood starting to liven up...
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »
I still don't see anyone, but I'm hearing music and finding colorful, discarded backpacks...

For those who have returned:

-How are your drop rates?
-Did they change the quest structure to include any sort of cooldown timer (like the Tiered Quests)?

:)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Heartwood starting to liven up...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »
Drop rate was pretty crazy for me.  In my couple hours of testing I got 3 runics.  That's nuts.  Not sure about the other quests.  I only care about 2.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
Ah, that answers my questions then.  I had this terrible feeling that they got smart and changed the HW quests so that you would have to cycle through each one before you could repeat one.

*whew*

:)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 05:10:00 AM »
shhhhh dont give them any ideas. You now the EA spiders are always crawling around.  YEA right they cant even make there own code work less trying to watch someone else.

Tags: