Author Topic: Imbued Enhanced LRC MR Luck suit  (Read 9312 times)

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Imbued Enhanced LRC MR Luck suit
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 02:33:43 PM »
Doh!  I did almost forget to powder up!

Thanks for the instruction manual, JaF!

:)
No problem!! Good luck on enhancing!!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 12:04:28 PM »
Snake Skin boots will give you an extra 2 poison resist, or you can get the new lucky shoes for 80 more luck.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »
I have done a few imbued sets of armor for people.  I use spinded kits to get pieces with 1-2 good resist or lmc or mana regen 2 saves me relic frags.  I then do the same as everyone else powder/imbue/enhance(watch it break).  I get low on powder then only start using 1 bottle per piece and it seems to lower the breakage a bit. 

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »
I have done a few imbued sets of armor for people.  I use spinded kits to get pieces with 1-2 good resist or lmc or mana regen 2 saves me relic frags.  I then do the same as everyone else powder/imbue/enhance(watch it break).  I get low on powder then only start using 1 bottle per piece and it seems to lower the breakage a bit. 

Mana Regen 2 does not take relic frags.  Using spined kits you craft items that can only be imbued with 4 properties, assuming that it doesnt already have a special propert on it from the kit. If it does make items wth properties on it, they are usually something that you can not use.  IMHO ALL kits are useless since imbueing came out.  I would much rather craft an item with EXACTLY what I want on it than to waste my money on burning kits that might have a chance to give something I could use.
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »
Snake Skin boots will give you an extra 2 poison resist, or you can get the new lucky shoes for 80 more luck.

Thanks Nobama, Since the original post I have gotten the 80 luck sandals, and a 140 luck dagger and the 80 luck shield.

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »
Fantastic!  I'm in the process of gathering about a bajillion seeds to do the MR.  That is really the only tough stuff to get, IMHO.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »
Fantastic!  I'm in the process of gathering about a bajillion seeds to do the MR.  That is really the only tough stuff to get, IMHO.

Yeah, i got lucky and found a nice shop owner who would sell her entire inventory of seeds to me once a week or so... between 100-200 seeds a pop at 30k each

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »
Seeds are like 100-300k each on my shard, so I use spinded kits at 100k each to make mana regen 2 pieces. 

Tags: