Author Topic: Stygian Abyss Event -- HUMAN QUEST INFO  (Read 8995 times)

Offline JackCiaran

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JackCiaran has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Stygian Abyss Event
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 07:17:38 PM »
Your suppose to use a snake charmers flute. and there are tricks to doing that if you haven't tried you probably wouldn't notice. but be hidden when you decide to charm a snake so it won't pause or decide to follow you instead... it will just go straight to the hole!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 05:42:13 AM »
Using the snake charmer is in my opinion the easiest and fastest way, only takes a few minutes and you have enough eggs for an entire account.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 06:03:51 AM »
Yeah, I figured there had to be a better way. I was just dbl clicking the nests and I probably did 40 in half an hour with no luck.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 06:07:48 AM »
does your target need to be a silver serpent?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 06:22:35 AM »
Okie: On Getting The Eggs:

Go on a stealth toon and use the snake charming flute on any snake while in stealth.  Target the snake, then target a nest.  Stand more than four steps away from the nest.  The possible results are: Nothing, nest implodes with no other effect, nest implodes and the snakes attack, or egg.  If you are four away and hidden you get the snakes attack message, but you stay hidden and safe.  If you are closer you are revealed.

You can have snakes working on 3-4 nests at a time. There is a three or four second timer on the flute and the nests take about 15 seconds.  Stealth around the open snake area sicking snakes on nests and you will have a bag full of eggs in no time. I spent about 15 minutes and got ten.  

Easy Peasy.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Bag O Eggs.png
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 06:49:53 AM by Paulonius »

-Mario Andretti

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 08:20:17 AM »
The Wisp Orbs are a bit harder to get than the snake eggs.  You have to fight guardian wisps in the wisp dungeon.  The chests are red and spawn in six locations.  Two are right by the entrance, one at either end of the long corridor North and South in rooms, and one in a large square room to the East.  Leave the one to the East the room is too open and you get smoked alone.  Run back and forth between the others until you get what you need.

You can't get an orb if there is one in your pack, so bring two toons and leave one just up the stairs on the first level to hold orbs.  Each chest spawns with two guardians and you need to kill them to turn the chest from red to standard metal chest color.  When it turns anyone can dbl click it to make it go poof. Anyone withing a couple of tiles gets an orb. 

I fought here with a sampire.  Its a good template because everything poisons there, but nothing deadly.  Stratics says to carry a peice of blackrock in your pack to negate the guardian wisp sheilds.  I did and didn't notice any sheild.  I also recomend a whirlwind weapon with dispell on it.  Most of the crap you fight casts revenants. The only time I died was when I had three or more revenants on me.

-Mario Andretti

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 09:42:36 AM »
Could someone who knows the bury the seed locations post them up?

-Mario Andretti

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »
Best option is to probably dig up the "node" threads located on stratics.

Offline JackCiaran

• Activity:
    0%
  • JackCiaran has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Stygian Abyss Event -- HUMAN QUEST INFO
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »
Well I found 2 spots one with the four pillars right outside of the stairwell to the east and the one behind the stairwell from the underworld. and I've heard there is another in the medusa lair but those are the only ones im aware of and I guess there are 2-3more depending what day you read this...

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 02:27:07 AM »
I've found the one in Passion, Order, Skeletal Dragon Area, North East Side of Medusa, West end of Undead Spawn,  so far. Hunting the rest.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 02:38:42 AM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 06:23:17 AM »
Is there a trick to doing the nests?  I just mash them all, setting loose a bunch of snakes from time to time.

snake charmer flute. play it , target snake, target nest and be patient u will find eggs after a bit.  as for orbs we should get in there as a guild for an hour and farm the crap out of them as they dont have timers like the eggs.  then u will have that done for all your characters.  just all bring a BOS and send the orb so u can can keep getting them

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 06:36:22 AM »
Ok so far ive found 6 places where you can plant the crystal. i wish there was a way to save the picture from uocartographer so i could post it. ill see if i can figure that out. ohh i could post the cords for them i guess that is a start.

1. 65.33'N 56.23'W   around the corner from the stairs down when you first go in
2. 66.42'N 50.33'W   just to the east of #1 in the fire ant area think theres 4 pillars
3. 71.16'N 45.50'W   down where the skeletons and patchworks spawn
4. 75.45'N 55.53'W   believe this is the goblin area
5. 80.51'N 59.12'W   up where the skeleton liches spawn
6. 84.6'N 35.30'W     Medusa area

Offline grrrls

• Activity:
    0%
  • grrrls has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »
Thanks tandj99!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 06:52:57 AM by grrrls »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »
Anyone ever think to check the Spawns?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2010, 11:45:36 AM »
which spawns? if your talking the 2 champ spawns the lamps dont turn purple while in them.

Tags: