Author Topic: Relic Frags  (Read 9895 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Relic Frags
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »
I have found that u can create knight war cleavers with valorite ingots  and imbue it up with 44 hit fire area 44 hit dispel and 90 luck and 42 damage increase a relic frag.  The cost is 12 magical residue 4 enchanted essences 8 citrines 8 rubys 8 ambers 1 perfect emerald and 18 valorite ingots. Total cost in gold is 1200 in gems if u mine your on gems and ingots price goes way down.  Make sure you unravel at queens forge of course

Im no good at scripting but im prety sure somone could make script that would be abel to make the items and imbue it u will want to unravel at queens forge.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Relic Frags
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:21 PM »
last i knew all you had to do was craft them with valorite and unravel at the queens forge.  when did they change it so you had to imbue props.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 04:49:33 PM »
last i knew all you had to do was craft them with valorite and unravel at the queens forge.  when did they change it so you had to imbue props.
I tested today when i made the knights war cleaver and unravled with out imbueing only got two enchanted essence i unravled ten to be sure so then i imbued it up and got relic frag did it ten times got relic frag every time

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 04:50:23 PM »
oh that sux!!!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 05:37:39 PM »
I tested today when i made the knights war cleaver and unravled with out imbueing only got two enchanted essence i unravled ten to be sure so then i imbued it up and got relic frag did it ten times got relic frag every time

You have to make it with a bronze hammer if you are not using a runic hammer you will not get relics.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 05:42:38 PM »

You have to make it with a bronze hammer if you are not using a runic hammer you will not get relics.
i used no hammer and got relics after imbueing the knights war cleaver up as sugested got relic frag ever time but if your saying to use brozen hammer and make the knights cleaver and unravel haven t tested that yet cause don t have any bronze hammers

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »
OMG i just assumed brz hammer was used.  now you are on to somethign here.  we had some nice relic scripts prior to the changes.  somone could make a new one here most likely

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »
mmmthinking the same thing.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »
OMG i just assumed brz hammer was used.  now you are on to somethign here.  we had some nice relic scripts prior to the changes.  somone could make a new one here most likely

Sorry if im not always explaining myself fully when i post i just made assumption everyone would understand what i was saying.  You know what happens when assume something u make ass out of your self so here i am realizing ive done made complete ass out of myself thinking i should retreat from posting anything.  Untill i can sit down explain it proper wich sometimes my mind works faster than i type

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »
no, no, no... keep sharing.  you have fun stuff.  the problem is because it is simila to other approaches i read between the lines and added what I already knew in there by mistake.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 06:27:37 PM »
if you guys need help with the script i ll be happy to help but i suck at scripting but ill help were i can

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 06:52:45 PM »
I actually see the trifecta here. An all in one craft /unravel. Selectable for residue, essence, or relics.

Already in work on an essence extractor

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »
yes i see the thought process again a way to make cheap relics yet again :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 07:23:49 PM »
Hmmm..... This is a good idea, but maybe shouldn't be such a public thing just yet?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
Hmmm..... This is a good idea, but maybe shouldn't be such a public thing just yet?

I been thinkin that since this thread started. :)

Tags: