Author Topic: Extra resist on leather armor that doesnt count towards your imbueing weight  (Read 13148 times)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Your saying use a reg sewing kit and regular leather??  I didn't think you could get resists like that.  The highest ive gotten so far has been 11.  Ill keep buring some leather to see if i can get a piece with 13 and 15 resists.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
Ive burned through a couple hundred pieces of reg leather and highest resist i can get so far is 12. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
IMO you shouldn't care about the highest resist, you want to look for resists that have no added points. The other points will take care of themselves if you are not giving away points when you imbue.  MWinc has a script to make armor peices looking for minimum resists.

I usually get one peice with a minimum resist per 50-100 made.  I get one with two at 100-200 made.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

jesterboo

the highest I usually get with running a reg kit with barbed leather is 13, occasionally i will get a 14. then none of the resist matter and i can put on all 5 stats at choice.

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Your saying use a reg sewing kit and regular leather??  I didn't think you could get resists like that.  The highest ive gotten so far has been 11.  Ill keep buring some leather to see if i can get a piece with 13 and 15 resists.
ive got up to 12 poison and 14 energy and once enhanced went to 15 poison and 18 energy but takes awile to get the pieces only down side to this method.  Helps to get a 30 30 talisman to for tailoring also got to have alot of patients as well ive went through over 600 pieces at one siting to get the piece i want but im disabled have alot of time to do those types of things.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 08:24:38 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales »

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
The talisman may help for enhancing, but you can make exceptional leather armor 100% of the time on all of the peices without it.

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
The talisman may help for enhancing, but you can make exceptional leather armor 100% of the time on all of the peices without it.

very true but i have noticed when wereing the talisman sometimes seems like the resist goes little higher i also have 100 arms lore on the chacter forgot to mention that earlier
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:25:25 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales »

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Update with the process i have discribed here and enough patiens i have created suit with out haveing to imbue any resist on it so every piece has lmc 8 mr2 hpi 5lrc 18 and mana increase 8

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
How difficult is this 4 piece suit to make?

4 MR
+10 HPI
70 LRC
60 Resists....

I've been asked to make this suit for someone and can't seem to wrap my head around it. After this I am going to retire from helping people as it's way too time consuming and takes too much time away from the game. As much as I like to help people and I have helped many...Imbueing as awesome as it is can be a royal pain in the ass with some of these requests people want for their suit.

Is this one easy above? Given some of the pieces you see on sale on the search forums it looks very doable but when I start trying to make the suit my head starts to hurt.

Any suggestions?

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
How difficult is this 4 piece suit to make?

4 MR
+10 HPI
70 LRC
60 Resists....

I've been asked to make this suit for someone and can't seem to wrap my head around it. After this I am going to retire from helping people as it's way too time consuming and takes too much time away from the game. As much as I like to help people and I have helped many...Imbueing as awesome as it is can be a royal pain in the ass with some of these requests people want for their suit.

Is this one easy above? Given some of the pieces you see on sale on the search forums it looks very doable but when I start trying to make the suit my head starts to hurt.

Any suggestions?
the easiest way i have found and the less stress ful way i have found of puting suit together is to dual clien and get second chacter standing beside me make the pieces and put on him till i find what i want

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Well each piece needs to have a 12 and a 14 after or 2 13's prior to the imbueing process....

And they have to mix and match just right...

The suit is possible to make it just seems very time consuming....

Maybe I need more patience but after this no more suit building for anyone. Magic weapons sure no problem but if someone wants a suit they can come knocking on someone else's door.

I'm still wearing a sub-par woodland armor suit just because the amount of time involved in making the 'perfect' suit.

Awhhhhh!!

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
okay give ya example of what to do to make it easier lets build mage suit start with pieces u want in it lets say heart of the lion and kasa of the rajan and ornie and treatise to alcemy trinkey and ring with 15 magery fcr 3 and ep 25 what ever else u want on it
lets toss those on test dumy standing beside you know pull out your sewing kit and craft legs arms gorget and hands look at there resist if its not all 70s lets say your legs look shaby start crafting legs till u get some nice ones do all this in a salvage bag so   when u get what your looking for just click it get all your leather back okay know we have finaly mitched and matched all the leather pieces till we got the suit to all 70s know comes the imbueing part
that simple i normaly only have to imbue one or two resist if that with useing this method but it takes patients finding the pieces with the resist u need

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
OR, you could put the "known pieces" into a bag and import it into an awesome armor calculator.

Then you just put all the armor you make into a few bags and import all of them. Make sure you DON'T put armor pieces in that would "compete" with the known pieces you want.

So... you put Heart of the Lion, Kasa, Treatise, Ring, Orny into a bag and import it.
Then you put 125 Leggings into a bag.
Add in 125 Gorgets and 125 Sleeves, import all those bags.

Set your filter for
4 MR
+10 HPI
70 LRC
60 Resists....

And get all your results.

Yeah, if only some really cool Admin had posted this program somewhere on some really cool forum.... AND if this really cool Admin had contacted the author of this really cool program to have him take the 70 limit off for resists.... Yeah, that'd be really cool.

Lets see who can either find it, or asks the nicest ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
start's looking for the program sugested what no link how dare he make our mouth water and not show us the way lol just kiding

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Reword that in the form of some butt kiss'n and I might be persuaded to provide a link. Meantime.... have fun looking around.

It's posted right where it should be ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: