Author Topic: Extra resist on leather armor that doesnt count towards your imbueing weight  (Read 13151 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Reword that in the form of some butt kiss'n and I might be persuaded to provide a link. Meantime.... have fun looking around.

It's posted right where it should be ;)
Oh mighty script maker would u be so kind to grace us with link for people who don t know how to use search button {just kiding here i use search all the time but im groveling so who cares} I bow down to thee im not worthy

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
There ya go...

Sean Ware I think is the author's name. I first saw this and fell in love with it.

SWArmorCalc is in the "Reference" section.

Load the itembag in UOAssist vendor bag and refresh it. Copy the entire list. That's what you paste into SWArmorCalc.

There's also a way you can add in artifacts that aren't already included. You add it to registry entries.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: