Author Topic: New Britannian Ship  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Britannian Ship
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:59 PM »
There is so many open places anymore.  I can pretty easily place a keep just about anywhere these days.  I remember the days when you couldn't place a 7x7 in fel. 

Yes this was the origin and reason for adding co-owners because there was no where to place even a 7 x7 house.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »
What would get me all foamy would be to add another housing slot to an account.  But that won't happen because what keeps people coming back for the monthly charges for UO is the possible loss of the house.  I've shut down WoW 2 separate times now, but haven't lost anything - only gained $14.95/month.  I've been consistantly paying for 2-3 accounts since '97 with the housing requirement.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
There is so many open places anymore.  I can pretty easily place a keep just about anywhere these days.  I remember the days when you couldn't place a 7x7 in fel. 

I wish I was able to place a keep on my server... you can't throw a rock without hitting an 18x18 spot though. I figure enough IDOCing and I will find a spot to put one eventually, though!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 02:52:49 PM »
Look in out of the way places. I placed an 18 x 18 in a spot infront of a keep in hopes one day the keep behind me would fall and sure enough 14 months later it went IDOC and guess who was there to take all teh good and then get a chance at placing a castle :)

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 02:57:33 PM »
Oh I tramp all over the shard looking for IDOCS and I do periodically bust out my house placement tool to check. I had a house fall that I was SURE I would be able to throw down a keep over but no dice. I really want the satisfaction of placing the house myself, and I REALLY don't want it to be in one of those tract housing areas.  :D

Tags: