Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 347922 times)

Offline joshuadt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • joshuadt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwood Quester feedback thread
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »
Hi. First of all, I'd like to thank all of those involved in making this script. It's awesome! :) Secondly, I wanted to know if anyone got the fletching part of this script to work with using pre-made x-bow bolts? If so, would they mind linking, or posting, a copy of the changes I need to make in my script for that to work. I tried and tried, but can't seem to get it to work :( Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
  • bliss has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 24, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »
i was looking through this section and saw some one changed the quest option to repeaters. i got it all figuered out to change it to xbows exept in the set up subs it reads set%QUEST_Ingenious_Archery_I XXXXXXXX  how do i find out what the numbers are or what they do. not sure if i explaind what im trying to say lol. i wana use it as a trainer to lol no use in letting all the boards go to waist who knows i might get a good ring or something. i will need to fig out the numbers for the heavy xbows to

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #272 on: January 24, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »
Lemme know which one you need.  I have a list somewhere.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2009, 11:19:38 AM »
i need the xbow and heavey xbow quest. if you have a sec to explain what the numbers are and how you get them that would be great to, i dont know if its a pixel or a event macro number so i have no idea how you would even come up with it

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »
Take a look at the Q/A section of the quester download section.  The numbers you need are there..

http://www.scriptuo.com/smf/index.php?topic=69.0
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dashi

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dashi has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »
well i have got this script thing down decently but i cannot get it to find the tinker weavers so I can make it run the tinker quest for me for a while, i need to get recipes for pendant etc. I have modified the rail, artifact recipe name, resource and tool type, everything. It gets to the quest area and cannot find the vendor. I have tried to figure out how the find vendor sub works but the types are there for the vendors that are there.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »
Remember that you also have to change the name of the vender it's going to search for:

Code: [Select]
set %vendortype trinket , #spc , weaver$arborist$

I'm not sure what you need to change it to because I don't know what quest you are modifing, but be sure to choose some part of the vender name that's unique.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dashi

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »
ah sorry. I am trying ot have it make tinker tools for the mother on necessity quest. I am using the two trinket weavers just north of the arborist. I am going to try using the mobs name in the vendor type to see if it can find it. I will let you know if that works

Offline Dashi

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 26, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »
I have found a fix i believe. I reverted to the 1.16 script and used the carpentry side for the modifications to the quest and put the vendor name inside of the money signs. This has worked so far for the trinket weavers north of the arborist and the tailor questers. Everytime I tried to modify the fletching side it would end in failure. So for anyone trying to run different quests with this work on the carpentry part of the script. everything else works without a hitch thx trailmyx for this script.

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 26, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »
ok i changed the quest to repeaters and every thing works fine until i need to get more boards from my beetle, i get to 9 boards and it just says i dont have enough matterial to make that even though my bettle is there with 1400 boards on it 

Offline masteryoda

• Activity:
    0%
  • masteryoda has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »
I had another question if someone could help, does the old script work better with the bmeval?  I am not using the Claw and running the newest copy of this script and have never had it loot anything but tallys, recipes and kits.  A buddy is running the older version and it lots bows and jewlery, and it does not have the claw.  I would rather not use the claw as its one more script to start.

Not a real big deal to me as long as it loots kits but still wondering whats up

thanks

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
It all depends on the rules you have set up.  If you find that you aren't looting anything, then you'll have to adjust your rules accordingly.  Dunno.

Just be sure that the CLAw is actually evaluating the container.  Check the status indicator in the CLAw UI.  It should say that it is evaluating items, and none selected.

The fact that it's looting talisman means the CLAw is working and really your rules need to be adjusted.  The thing about the CLAw version is that you can use both BMEVal and the CLAw at the same time; just check both. 

For me, I'd rather not loot the mediocre items that you end up with BMEval just to end up pitching them.   
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »
ok i changed the quest to repeaters and every thing works fine until i need to get more boards from my beetle, i get to 9 boards and it just says i dont have enough matterial to make that even though my bettle is there with 1400 boards on it 

Your going to have to post the changes you've made so far.  I can't tell you unless I know what you've changed.....
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 03:02:40 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »
@masteryoda:

Oh, I just read your post again.  There shouldn't be much difference between the BMEval sections of either version; just be sure you have the "Use BMEval" checked.  Other than that, it should be the same.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »

Your going to have to post the changes you've made so far.  I can't tell you unless I know what you've changed.....
sub setup
  set %CONTEXT_Toggle_Quest_Item 3603586
  (set %QUEST_Ingenious_Archery_Part_III 21307596)
  set %QUEST_Arch_Support 5963096
  set %wood_col 0
  set %oak_col 2010
  set %ash_col 1191
  set %yew_col 1192
  set %heart_col 1193
  set %blood_col 1194
  set %frost_col 1151
  set %iron_col 0
  set %dcopper_col 2419
  set %shadow_col 2406
  set %copper_col 2413
  set %bronze_col 2418
  set %goldi_col 2213
  set %agapite_col 2425
  set %verite_col 2207
  set %valorite_col 2219

= Fletching setup =====
  if #dispRes = yes
  {
    set %tool UFG
    set %toolresource ENK
    set %toolresourceamt 3
    set %mintinkertools 2
    set %maxtinkertools 2
    set %mincraftingtools 2
    set %maxcraftingtools 4
    set %craftitemchain_tool cat_3-nextpage-nextpage-sel_1
    (set %craftitemchain cat_4-sel_5)
    set %ressource TLK
    set %reshue 1 ; 1-wood, 2-oak, 3-ash, 4-yew, 5-hearwood, 6-bloodwood, 7-frostwood
    (set %item PPO)
    (set %string %QUEST_Ingenious_Archery_Part_III)
    set %itemamount 10
    set %itemresourcecnt 7
    set %resamount 120   ; was 70
    set %cat 3
    set %page 1
    set %itemnum 1
    set %vendortype bowcrafter$
    set %rail1 tobowcrafter
    set %rail2 frombowcrafter
    set %pakboards 1540