Author Topic: Great Memories.  (Read 2367 times)

Offline colielTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • coliel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Great Memories.
« on: April 22, 2015, 12:42:23 PM »
Hey all, I play on Demise and my name is Rob.

This game has some great memories in it, as I am sure it does for everyone.  I played on Chessapeake around the time of T2A and played for several years.  I had a few family members that played. but the one that I played with the most was my brother.  His name in game was Xavier, and mine was Cryingwolf, or nightstalker.  We were very much into pvp and factions.  People would come to our server for the factions and pvp.  Our guild was the best there were at holding and grabbing sigils.  It was so much fun.  Me and my bro were unkillable. 

Even though there are so many more games with better graphics, this one is just so much more fun and indepth.  I love sandbox play style and the housing features.  I am experiencing more of the game now than I ever have.  Exploring the crafting skills and starting bods, finding new dungeons and fighting new monsters.  In the past it was all about factions and champs.  So I had no time to do anything else.  There is just so much to do in this game and many different aspects of it.  I am having to relearn a lot of the mechanics with the spell weaving and what not, but I am getting there.  Im not a fan of the super fast casting though. I still love old school, no faster casting and what not, but my brother plays here so, I stick with family and friends, its more fun.

Well I hope you all the best of luck and many treasures in your adventures.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Great Memories.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 01:10:08 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gimlet will be around soon to un-restrict you.  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 01:20:53 PM »
Thank you for your introduction - restricted status lifted! Feel free to enjoy the site!

Welcome!

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 02:23:23 PM »
Welcome
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 05:50:47 PM »
Welcome!!!  I hope you enjoy SUO, if you do not, please fill out the complaint form and mail it to me in Triplicate, along with 7 match sticks, a shoelace and a used bottle of Carmex. I will promptly refund you your FREE subscription.

:P  feel free to ask my any questions, if you need any other help !

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 09:00:14 PM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Wiper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wiper has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 10:24:23 PM »
Welcome