Author Topic: why was my post deleted?  (Read 3937 times)

Offline BrianTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Brian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
why was my post deleted?
« on: May 19, 2013, 01:20:14 PM »
Again, if you want to promote a free shard in any way visit www.thrashing.net

And if you wanna delete my post at least tell me why...

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Re: why was my post deleted?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 01:41:02 PM »
You should have received a PM about why it was deleted. Long and short of it. You're not following site rules.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline BrianTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Brian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 01:45:04 PM »
I tried to reply with the link I was emailed to respond, but apparently I can't do that either. So here is my reply.

Fair enough. What do I need to do to get approval? I will gladly throw up a link to ScriptUO on the site if you like. I'm not running anything phishy or virus related. It's just a place to promote free servers and pvp. I can put ScriptUO updates on my site if you have an area specifically for free servers that I can link to. Or for any other UO application you wish to promote.

Thanks for letting me know.

-Brian
Thrashing.Net

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 02:20:37 PM »
Read your PMs, Brian.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 02:31:19 PM »
Or even RTFM. or in this case the rules. That I posted a link to. ::)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »
I need to force the popup that shows you have a new PM.  Right now that's optional to the user and it's turned off.  I thought I did that like 4 years ago.  lol

Anyhow, Brian, please reply in a PM so we can talk about your request.  It's no biggy, but we don't generally allow site advertisements unless special arrangements are made.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 02:45:56 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: