Author Topic: What I want to do is  (Read 1904 times)

Offline hairybanthaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hairybantha has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What I want to do is
« on: September 23, 2010, 11:50:46 AM »
It's been a couple years since I've done any scripting so I'm basicly starting all over.  What I want to do is build a very simple looter that will snag gold and only gold as quick as possible.  I should be able to figure that part out. The complex thing that I have no idea how to do is I want a display of my gold per hour. Any help with this would be amazing.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What I want to do is
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 11:58:47 AM »
have you tried any of the already written looters that are posted in the script library. ??

Looting scripts are actually quiet hard .. in that the looting system has some strange quirks
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline hairybanthaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hairybantha has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 12:00:27 PM »
Claw has the gold per hour on it doesn't it?  maybe I'd just be better off not trying to reinvent the wheel on this

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »
the Claw is the best way to go about setting up a looter... you choose what you want to loot and it just does its job. simplicity at best.

Tags: