Author Topic: GBot - Global Bot  (Read 54924 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: GBot - Global Bot
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 05:20:44 AM »
anyone enlighten me on how can i use more than 2 accounts for this. do i have to run 2 gbotB with the gbotA

If you were to assign each slave bot its own global namespace, and then have the main player iterate and check each of those namespaces, that should work OK.  Makes the main script a bit more complicated, but very little changes to the GBOTB script. 

However this isn't just a quick change; there will be some coding required to allow for multiple slaves.  Changing "namespace Global NSG1" is only the beginning.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2017, 08:20:07 AM »
dang thanks TM i was kind of hoping for maybe just using 2 namespace in gbotA but that seems like my thought process was wrong

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2017, 08:40:53 AM »
dang thanks TM i was kind of hoping for maybe just using 2 namespace in gbotA but that seems like my thought process was wrong

Actually your thought process is pretty close to correct.  The GBOTA script will need to switch through the namespaces instead of being locked into just one.  If you want to add just another GBOTB(for 2 slaves) you can do something like this:

Code: easyuo
  1. repeat
  2.   namespace push
  3.   namespace global NSG1
  4.   if #menubutton <> n/a
  5.   {
  6.     if #menubutton = hide1
  7.       gosub hide
  8.     if #menubutton = follow1
  9.       gosub follow
  10.     if #menubutton = peace1
  11.       gosub peace
  13.   }
  14.   namespace pop
  16.   wait 5  
  18.   namespace push
  19.   namespace global NSG2
  20.   if #menubutton <> n/a
  21.   {
  22.     if #menubutton = hide2
  23.       gosub hide
  24.     if #menubutton = follow2
  25.       gosub follow
  26.     if #menubutton = peace2
  27.       gosub peace
  29.   }
  30.   namespace pop
  32.   wait 5
  33. until #clilogged = 0

note that this is just an example.  I'm assuming you change the button names from HIDE, FOLLOW and PEACE to HIDE1, FOLLOW1 and PEACE1 and add a second set HIDE2, FOLLOW2 and PEACE2 for the 2nd account.  With a little extra code, you can transform this code into being able to control as many bots as you want.

You'll also need to change the subs hide, follow, peace because they specifically change the colors of the buttons, and since you are adding a whole other character, these subs will need to be independent.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:01:42 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2017, 08:57:02 AM »
thanks TM i really appreicate it :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »
Casper,   Make you you read and understand how the original Bot posted by Cerveza  work.    He use a difference approach that other did.   
 So first download the Bot A and Bot B.     Play around and see how the interact,  Once you understand how this work, I will be able to control 2 3, 4, 5 accounts if u want.    I also recommend that you only do small modification and test them to ensure them work find.  It easy to build big and have lot of error.   

Good Luck.

Forget to add.  If you have copy of Hitech bot,  you will see another approch as well. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:50:32 AM by The Ghost »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2017, 10:02:34 AM »
thanks TM i really appreicate it :)

Note that I had a typo in that code.  "local" should have been "global' in the namespace declarations.  Fixed in the code for previous post.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »
will do im going to work on getting the follow command to work first as well as the auto attack. i think once i figure those 2 parts out and have it working on 3 + accounts i should be ok from there. i might write up a list of things and send u a pm later this week and see which ones i should work on first. and thank you TM for fixing. this should be interesting.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2017, 04:43:50 PM »
On Rebirth BOT is very useful.   On OSI I have a little less use.   

Offline BobOzarius

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BobOzarius has no influence.
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2017, 05:28:18 PM »
What are those wait 5s for in that code? Yuck.  ;)  I browsed gbotB after a lot of years, the follow portion might benefit from not using finditem to find the character, and setting a characters location while in the namespace ON that character.  If that doesn't make sense, I'll explain further if anyone has questions.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:31:14 PM by BobOzarius »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2017, 08:06:36 AM »
What are those wait 5s for in that code? Yuck.  ;)

Cerveza wasn't the best coder in the world, but his heart was in the right place.  heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »
This little build and the mob by  T...  get me going.   I mod  it to get the Bot the heal me and disco monster.   after that I have the tamer support into the second account.   With the help Tyee and inspiration of other I'm now at ver 5.2

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2017, 06:30:38 PM »
Cerveza wasn't the best coder in the world, but his heart was in the right place.  heh

*Cries*
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline BobOzarius

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BobOzarius has no influence.
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2017, 03:24:44 AM »
Where is Cerveza anyways? I thought that guy was a fixture here?!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2017, 06:07:46 AM »
Where is Cerveza anyways? I thought that guy was a fixture here?!

The 64 million dollar question!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2017, 07:48:07 AM »
I do know that his RL life kinda turned to poo at many levels.  Even though I'm not the praying sort, I'm sure Cerveza could use some of that from those who are.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:05:40 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Cerveza