Author Topic: Scroll/Reg Buyer  (Read 28288 times)

Offline chrisf5

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chrisf5 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scroll/Reg Buyer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 03:35:15 AM »
where can one DL this script?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 03:54:47 AM »
Exactly :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline noobus

• Activity:
    0%
  • noobus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »
Anyone use this lately?   I'm just getting my character saying bank over and over.  The buy menu opens from the NPC, but no scrolls are purchased.

Edit:  I got it working by using a buy agent with razor.... Now the issue is even when im hidden, it tries to hide... low hiding to i constantly come visible.  I dont know anything about scripting but I'm gonna read a little and see if I can figure out what to edit

Post Merge: May 07, 2013, 04:00:12 AM
Okay another update.   I literally ran this for about 10 hours and came back to 2500 scrolls....I watched it for a while and the majority of the time, it highlights the scrolls and never adds it to the buy section
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:00:12 AM by noobus »

Offline awicker0510

• Activity:
    0%
  • awicker0510 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 07:29:12 AM »
I am using this script and it works.  I am having the same issue with it not purchasing every time.
it scrolls to the reg but does not always add it to the buy page, it just clicks buy for 0 gold and no items bought. I am not a seasoned script writer but I can troubleshoot and fix an already written script.  I am hoping someone can help me understand this line.
 click #contposx #contposy r
I understand the line until the final letter "r". the script has several of these references. Can someone explain to me what it means?
I am thinking its not clicking the correct spot but I don't know how to continue troubleshooting until I understand this line. Thanks

Offline va

• Activity:
    0%
  • va has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2020, 05:16:22 AM »
hi
how to add another NPCs like herbalist or alchemist?

sub findShop
a2:
finditem %mage

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 08:33:45 AM »
I am using this script and it works.  I am having the same issue with it not purchasing every time.
it scrolls to the reg but does not always add it to the buy page, it just clicks buy for 0 gold and no items bought. I am not a seasoned script writer but I can troubleshoot and fix an already written script.  I am hoping someone can help me understand this line.
 click #contposx #contposy r
I understand the line until the final letter "r". the script has several of these references. Can someone explain to me what it means?
I am thinking its not clicking the correct spot but I don't know how to continue troubleshooting until I understand this line. Thanks

I am sorry that I missed this. The #contposx #contposy are commands on where to click on the menu. You can change them using this offset click generator. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=505.0

Chances are the gump sizes have changed, the buttons have moved, or you are on a freeshard so this will help with all of that.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 08:39:51 AM »
hi
how to add another NPCs like herbalist or alchemist?

sub findShop
a2:
finditem %mage

You would also have to make changes here as well
Code: [Select]
sub init
L2:
finditem HS_IS
if #findkind <> -1
{
 event property #findid
 if Mage NOTIN #property && Holy NOTIN #property
 {
  ignoreitem #findid
  goto L2
 }
 else
 {
  if N/A in %mage
     set %mage #findid
  else
     set %mage %mage , _ . #findid
  ignoreitem #findid
  goto L2
 }
}
return

If you are wanting to buy other things then the script already buys, even more changes. This script is also 12 years old so not sure if it even works properly anymore.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »
ANy clue why it would keep trying to party someone lol. Person thinks I'm nuts

Tags: