Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 522393 times)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2009, 06:40:18 AM »
TM I <3 this script.  Amazing!  For me, this is even cooler than hw quester.

Btw, I have 3 ASoS's that dont seem to have a spot in the known world.  I cant get to the lat/long.  Is this a common thing?   I even tried going to T2A, and the L/L isint there either.  OSI obviously. :)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2009, 06:43:08 AM »
try using the alpha sos master from the euo boards... that program had helped me acquire my ghost anchor, and soon my sea horse.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2009, 06:53:50 AM »
Oh and is the levithan supposed to drop a martie every time?  cause I killed 5 last night and no martie.  Got ropes to recharge my hitching post though.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2009, 11:50:59 AM »
no its some random chance it will drop.. not sure the exact ratio.. the person that tosses the net is supposed to get a 5% bonus chance... crap if you ask me...

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2010, 08:38:31 AM »
I dusted this off last night.  It was kinda fun.  ALexandria is a blast to watch it run.  Snicker7 is a monster fisherman, so he's added some spice to the site.  There are times when not 1 but *3* serpents will spawn and this gets pretty exciting as the script carves through the serpents.  Anyhow, just restocking my MIB count so that I might start playing with the SOS farmer again.  Lexia has around 14 MIBs/hr, so it makes for much more profit.  EA/OSI is only around 2-3/hr.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »
TM, i have been having a problem with the donation of fish steaks lately.  It goes to the place, opens up the donation person, but after that it just sits there.. and it sits for HOURS.  Any chance you might help me fix this problem?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »
When it goes to the place, and opens the donation gump, can you F7 in EUO to step through and see exactly what it's doing? Open the gump manually and check it's contsize with the one in the script to see if it's changed.

You can also ensure it's clicking in the right position by manually opening whatever gump you are trying to use manually. Then type this into another tab of EUO

contpos 0 0
halt

That will move the gump to position 0, 0 on your screen. Now hover your mouse over the correct button you want to click on. You should be able to see the mouse position in EUO and get an idea of roughly where you want to be clicking.

This might put you on the right track.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2010, 10:35:56 AM »
That is what it is.  The problem is that they added Donate A Bag to the list and so that puts everything down 1.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2010, 10:48:06 AM »
Changed  in sub DonateScales  

set !clickx #CONTPOSX + 38  ; Click fishsteaks
        set !clicky #CONTPOSY + 250

CHanged in sub DonateSteaks

set !clickx #CONTPOSX + 38  ; Click fishsteaks
        set !clicky #CONTPOSY + 245

« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:49:12 AM by Cerveza »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2010, 10:50:02 AM »
There ya go. Most times that's the issue when a script has been working well in the past and now it either stands still, or it selects the wrong thing.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »
Oh yeh, I forgot to post the update.  Had this fixed for a while now...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »
hehe, can i get the update?  i still didn't get it fully right.  gotta find all the different click spots i guess :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »
If I remember when I get home...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2010, 01:33:31 AM »
Decided to finishing off my fisherman from 96 to GM. Found out there are two new things when you're out fishing. One, if you're moving slow forward or just forward, sometimes I get the message:"You must be closer to the water in order to fish."..or something like that.  Also, there is an item that can get tangled on your line which results in you pulling up some ' Delicate Scales.' These I think are imbuing ingredients and are stack-able. Their type is: UDHB.

Edit: The message for getting the scales is, "As you reel in, you notice that there is something odd tangled in the line."  The scales go directly to your backpack.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:51:09 AM by Superslayer »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2010, 06:41:07 AM »
I don't even bother counting those scales. I do move them into your stackable container, though.

The "you must be closer" is a PEBKAC though.  Frankly, you don't need to slow forward, no faster gaining.  Just stay put, the script senses if you are out of fish in the four directions and will automatically move you forward.  Just be sure you aren't too close to the server line; you'll get that message otherwise.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing