Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484902 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #675 on: January 11, 2014, 02:00:28 PM »
been using it for  few hours and it works great with the bombard spell no trouble with mana or timing thank you again for your script

I love when a subroutine works under unintended circumstances.  lol.  Thanks Gimlet for pointing out the tweak.  But you have voided the warranty.  lol.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 11, 2014, 03:33:17 PM »
hehehehehehe -Your mileage may very!

Offline Kotan87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kotan87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 21, 2014, 06:11:17 PM »
I am running into a problem, and not for sure what to change to fix it.. whenever I fish, it just says "You cannot see that location" when it tries to cast the fishing pole.
---------------
It started working.. kept having to restart it. I did a bit of manual fishing with script paused, and now works -- so far.

Script looks well built - and coding very good (way above anything I could dream of doing)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:16:35 PM by Kotan87 »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #678 on: January 21, 2014, 06:38:46 PM »
You may have been fishing too close to a server line. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 22, 2014, 04:02:20 PM »
I am running into a problem, and not for sure what to change to fix it.. whenever I fish, it just says "You cannot see that location" when it tries to cast the fishing pole.
---------------
It started working.. kept having to restart it. I did a bit of manual fishing with script paused, and now works -- so far.

Script looks well built - and coding very good (way above anything I could dream of doing)

You aren't trying to fish from a Tall Ship are you? Script is only designed to work with legacy boats.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 26, 2014, 04:19:15 PM »
Ok, i just started running this and have it running great! Have gone from 50 fishing to 86 in a pretty short amount of time. The only problem I am having is a can get it to save my setup. The script and setup file are in the same folder. I see that it will save. But when i load setup it stays as the default setup. Any ideas? Thank you for this awesome tool!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #681 on: May 26, 2014, 04:25:05 PM »
What version of Windows do you have?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 26, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »
Make sure that they are in the same folder with the EUO.EXE and that should fix it. You may also want to save it under a specific character name if you are using it with multiple fisherman.

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 26, 2014, 04:35:12 PM »
Make sure that they are in the same folder with the EUO.EXE and that should fix it. You may also want to save it under a specific character name if you are using it with multiple fisherman.

There we go! That worked perfect. Thank you very much.

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 28, 2014, 07:47:44 PM »
This is running awesome. I am not sure what everyone is getting for Serp/hr but i am getting close to 10 on a certain longitude. Message me and I will send you coordinates =)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:57:31 PM by robot_legs »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 29, 2014, 03:07:41 AM »
I wrote a tutorial not too long ago about using TM's FAFisher to get the MIB's and then a couple of other scripts to fish them up. I am not sure if you already have a way of doing it but I here is a nice alternative. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12199.0  8)

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 29, 2014, 08:39:32 AM »
Oh wow! I hadn't gotten around to the fishing them up part yet. That is a great write up. Thank you. Also, I've never done an sos, what is typical loot like?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 29, 2014, 02:13:53 PM »
Here is something that will show you what you get with the waterstained SOS. http://uo2.stratics.com/skill-guides/skills-and-professions/fishing/sunken-treasure

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 30, 2014, 11:41:14 PM »
good night sweet Pearls.

good night TM <3
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #689 on: May 31, 2014, 12:26:24 AM »
Lol, that was a long time ago. ;D
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing