Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484833 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #690 on: May 31, 2014, 06:19:05 AM »
Aye, was reading the early posts on this thread to refresh my memory on fishing :) Even found an old post of mine where i claim i was running 42 accounts :) Totally forgot about that haha. I had C2 to thank for that :D

Planning on making a fisherman soon :) Gotta live up to my name :P
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 31, 2014, 03:18:34 PM »

???

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 31, 2014, 05:44:20 PM »
Makes me really wish I had kept a record of some of my better runs.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 02, 2014, 09:49:14 PM »
Not always, but sometimes after killing a sea serpent and going left x2, forward x2 and right x2, I can't loot the sea serpent. I can skin just fine but it's too far away to loot. Not sure if there's a fix for it or not.

Anyone else have this issue?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 03, 2014, 03:12:03 AM »
I have never seen that when I run it and I run it quite a bit. I will admit that I don't look at the screen very much lol but I get a good amount of MIB's.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 03, 2014, 03:30:51 AM »
Bugs really? The only thing i seen happen so far is that it sometimes (rare) skips a serpent to loot. Not sure what other bugs u might have noticed.

I knew i had that happen to me so i started digging in this thread :)

This thread brings back so many good memories :) I really need to get started on my fisherman <3 but there's a billion other things i want to do too...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 03, 2014, 03:43:30 AM »
I have been rocking this script lately to work fishing and collect new fish and I had a few SOSes in my pack.  I noticed i had pillows and shells in my pack... all of the sudden it popped a chest out onto the deck.  What are the odds that it would of crossed a random SOS spot from a map in my pack...wow!

Awesome haha :)

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 03, 2014, 06:13:06 AM »
Bugs really? The only thing i seen happen so far is that it sometimes (rare) skips a serpent to loot. Not sure what other bugs u might have noticed.

I knew i had that happen to me so i started digging in this thread :)

This thread brings back so many good memories :) I really need to get started on my fisherman <3 but there's a billion other things i want to do too...

Dang. I read through 10 or so pages and missed your post. This script is the amazing. Finally finishing up my fishing skill and getting some nets and pearls in the process!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 03, 2014, 06:15:43 AM »
Don't leave home without it!

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 04, 2014, 01:29:32 PM »
I ran this script for probably close to 12 hours no issues over 2-3 days. Now I try to use it and it's closing out the UO client.

I load/start CLaw, no issues. I load FAF, no issues. I start it, then it does it's little set up. Next thing you know the client is closed. Any thoughts?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 04, 2014, 02:06:58 PM »
I ran this script for probably close to 12 hours no issues over 2-3 days. Now I try to use it and it's closing out the UO client.

I load/start CLaw, no issues. I load FAF, no issues. I start it, then it does it's little set up. Next thing you know the client is closed. Any thoughts?

I assume your client and euo are up to date. Usually when I have a problem it is because I do not have some thing to cut dish (dagger) or no scissors or no fishing pole or I have a piece of my armor that is in need of repair.

Check those things first.

I normally don't run CLaw since years ago I hard coded the objects I wanted to loot but what versions of the 2 scripts are you running?

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 04, 2014, 04:35:36 PM »

I assume your client and euo are up to date. Usually when I have a problem it is because I do not have some thing to cut dish (dagger) or no scissors or no fishing pole or I have a piece of my armor that is in need of repair.

Check those things first.

I normally don't run CLaw since years ago I hard coded the objects I wanted to loot but what versions of the 2 scripts are you running?

I'm running the most recent one. Turns out it was my armor. My legs were at 1 durability. I didn't realize the script wouldn't run like that. I repaired and am back fishing  ;D

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #702 on: July 04, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »
I'm running the most recent one. Turns out it was my armor. My legs were at 1 durability. I didn't realize the script wouldn't run like that. I repaired and am back fishing  ;D

Lol, that was by design.  On OSI, when your LRC items start falling off you in the middle of a deep sea serpent encounter, you end up dead.  So I put that little detection in there so you could at least fix your armor before continuing.  You're welcome.  ;)

Most RunUO shards don't administer damage to armor for spell combat.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 06, 2014, 12:04:42 PM »
Makes sense to me TM! Just didn't realize it at the time.

Not sure if you're still doing any updates but I have a couple minor suggestions if you do.

1. When switching from fishing pole to spellbook, why not use the in-game macro of "EquipLastWeapon"? It would switch a lot faster. But then again is it really worth the extra second or two?

2. During setup and when armor repair gumps pop up, it pops up behind the main FAF screen. Is it possible to offset those or make them appear on top?

3. Every now and then I'll enter an EM fishing contest for biggest fish. I'd like to have a choice to "keep fish over xxx stones".

I can't think of anything else. Unless you know of a secret squirrel way of getting more white pearls  ;)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #704 on: July 06, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
There is a biggest fish function, have you tried that?

The EquipLastWeapon was at one point an OSI-only thing.  To allow for use on a freeshard, I coded it the way it is.

For the repair gump, you just don't have control over those EUO popups.  You might try and make sure that EUO is running always on TOP, but I think this function has been broken for quite some time for EUO.  It used to work back in 1.42.

So really all I can do is WILL you good karma for better white pearl drops.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing