Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485010 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #705 on: July 06, 2014, 12:17:14 PM »
There is a biggest fish function, have you tried that?

Wish conversations about programming at work would be like this :) I'd have so much fun hehe
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 06, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »

Wish conversations about programming at work would be like this :) I'd have so much fun hehe

Oh. My. God. How did I not see that!!! I guess it would've helped if I actually caught anything 190 or over.

The FAF makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #707 on: July 06, 2014, 01:33:59 PM »

ROFL, no kidding!

Oh. My. God. How did I not see that!!! I guess it would've helped if I actually caught anything 190 or over.

The FAF makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Me too.  Still a script I still run from time to time. 

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 06, 2014, 02:51:06 PM »

You may have to tweek it a bit if I remember right since it was just set up for BIG Blue and Green Fish

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2014, 02:40:55 PM »
Wrote a very simple script to keep fishing a single spot on shore till 65. Then i took my little raft to the serverline to start regaining old glory :D At 80 skill i moved away about 20 tiles from the serverline so i could start fishing up them sea serpents :D

Whilst watching football (soccer...) i saw my char fiercely battling a deep sea serpent for over 15 minutes with the serpent stuck at 80-90% damage, healing itself and probably training it's skills while he's at it. So i decided to intervene, let the mana go up till about 60 and spam mind blast so he doesn't have time to heal haha! Turned up the meditation & eval intelligence skill lock so this can be avoided in the not so distant future :D Purely my template that fails, not the script but felt like sharing the story hehe.

Meantime i am at 82.2 fishing woot :D

Script did get stuck for me in FindBanker_loop1:
I think it's because the screen froze for few seconds and i heard the recalling sound 4x before i saw myself standing at the bank.
Restarting the script fixed it :)

Googling FindBanker_loop1 i found this... What the? http://www.abcuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12534

Also i added GMH to butcher knife types :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:45:32 PM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Tuna-fish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tuna-fish has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 09, 2014, 07:05:47 AM »
im using this script on UO demise and it works perfectly until it goes to loot the DSS it just keeps saying move one. but the corspe is in the way. is there something i am doing wrong?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 14, 2014, 02:04:44 AM »
GM fisherman baby :D

Does training to legendary increase the odds of getting goodies?
Once i get my Yellow Polkadot Bikini Top i might consider a sex change just to wear that thing!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 14, 2014, 07:40:32 AM »
Congrats!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 14, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »
GM fisherman baby :D

Does training to legendary increase the odds of getting goodies?
Once i get my Yellow Polkadot Bikini Top i might consider a sex change just to wear that thing!

Congrats!

120 gives you the chance to catch legendary fish, Some cannot be caught before 105, 110, 115, and 120. Here is a guide to the different fish. http://www.uoguide.com/Fish

You also get better rewards when doing the fish monger quests, check it out here. http://www.uoguide.com/Professional_Fisher_Quest  I got bored doing the quests as the bait doesn't help much though the hooks are nice.

I have 2 120 fishers and if I made another, I would take it to 120 as well.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:32:24 AM by Crisis »

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 14, 2014, 11:02:45 AM »
Does difference between GM & legendary increase your odds of getting mib's or ancient sos's even?

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 14, 2014, 12:18:50 PM »
Does difference between GM & legendary increase your odds of getting mib's or ancient sos's even?

Great question.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 14, 2014, 12:19:24 PM »
I do not believe that it affects Ancient SOS but it does increase the amount of normal SOS you fish up, well it has for me anyways.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 14, 2014, 12:36:06 PM »
Hmm after bit of Googling :)

http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/fishing_archive.shtml
At the bottom it says: "The higher your skill the higher your chance of catching something more valuable than a normal fish"

http://stratics.com/community/threads/couple-questions-about-fishing.293802/
Here they asked the same question i did and they say they haven't noticed any difference.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=6671.0
TM says the following for non OSI shard: "My serpent extraction went from about 13/hr to nearly 18/hr going from 100.0 to 110.0"

http://uoforum.com/threads/couple-fishing-questions.27901/
Again non OSI shard. Here they claim a higher serpent rate as well.

Haven't found any official source for OSI though :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 14, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »
I get a higher rate on OSI with 120 fishing. I am usually 16-18 per hour.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 14, 2014, 03:05:09 PM »
Man this is probably mentioned somewhere but if you start this script next to a serverline, it won't cast inside the water! Move few tiles away and problem solved! Took me while to figure that out lol!

Working on trial account fisher hehe :D

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing