Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485474 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
Bugs really? The only thing i seen happen so far is that it sometimes (rare) skips a serpent to loot. Not sure what other bugs u might have noticed. Im not running it 24/7 anymore, but usually i have at least 1 account fishing while im doing something else on my second. Right now i actually have 42 accounts running in 3 scripts lol. One is testing the cooking script from C2, other is using anatomy/healing trainer using trapbox, other one is C2 bodcollector using 40 trialaccounts lmao. New record for me ;) And i probably already made at least 400k in springpoints from the fisherman ;) Life is good...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 10:55:19 AM »
Yeh, Hardyz mentioned the skipping serpent corpse and I have seen that one myself too.

Actually, the bug I mentioned was actually my bad.  So it's pretty much flawless.

Good grief, Pearls.  That's just an incredible number of accounts!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »
42 accounts! wowzers... I hope those are free shards... that'd be one expensive EA Bill.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
I haven't run this on a freeshard for a while, but it seems like it works pretty well.  There's a couple little issues, but nothing major..
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »
The main issues I run across are "boat stuck" while looting a serpant, that freakin rock in the water.. maybe it's actually a hippo. And the bank runs, not finding bankers at times.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2008, 06:45:38 PM »
You just have to be sure you are within shouting distance of the banker.  That's not really anything I can control with the script, you just have to be smart with your rune placement. 
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »
I'm probably the only one that plays a Mage/Necro with this script, so I tend to tweak that template more than others.  I modified the spell combo for necros to include corpse skin to make the poison strike/strange combo deal more damage.

Also, since I've been playing Alexandria again, I've done some modifications to make this script more stable on a RunUO 2.0 freeshard.  Shouldn't impact OSI at all.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
Hmm, come over and buy my +13 SC -1 Necro fishing pole.... ok?  :)  It's on Atlantic  :p

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2008, 11:58:15 PM »
Lol is that yours? Im trying to craft one atm. Friend told me someone on ATL is selling one :P
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2008, 04:44:10 AM »
Yup, sure is mine.. tell your friend if he's on Atlantic to buy it from me for a lot  :0

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2008, 05:06:24 AM »
Well he told me cos i was looking for one ;) But ill craft one myself hopefully, im staking out heartwood as we speak. Im doing footstools using the bug where u only get that single quest, and at the arborists. Burning wood like a maniac...

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2008, 01:45:58 AM »
Yesterday both my fisherman pulled a new personal record big fish out of the depths of the ocean. One char pulled a big fish 173 stones, then a few hours later, my main fisherman pulled a big fish 183 stones out of the water. ;) I think the record on Drachenfells is at 197 stones atm, still trying to get a bigger one. Whats ur biggest fish???

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2008, 05:42:51 AM »
i don't know my biggest. I thought this script would keep one over a certain amount, and I haven't ever found one that it has kept, but then again, when a 40 stoner is at your feet, it won't drop another one, you have to move it first.  I think my highest I seen was in the 170s.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2008, 06:09:46 AM »
Wow i already suspected that would be the case why im not getting as much big fish as i would want to. Anyway we can modify the script so it cuts the big fish below the desired weight into steaks?

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2008, 06:47:19 AM »
Either that or toss it onto a serpant....

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing