Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484981 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2008, 10:17:39 AM »
Either that or toss it onto a serpant....

Lol, yeh, when it came up before about the big fish, I asked if it was really worth it to take the 3 seconds of time away from fishing to grab those *4* fish steaks...  From the chorus of crickets after my question, I left it coded as it is.  :p

What, you guys don't like having a messy boat deck?  Man, you sound like my girlfriend.  heh
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:52:47 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »
Ok guys, so where do you fish at?  I've been looking for some nice places with good serpent/hr rations, but lately I haven't found anything all that good.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2008, 06:59:23 PM »
I fish from 33-9S and 45-90W  I hit some spots around there that get at times 11-12 serps/hr

This morning I set up around 30S 84W and started about first hour or so close to 12. After 12 hours I'm at 10.3 serps/hr

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2008, 02:20:31 PM »
ok.. so I started my first fisher.. actually my mage has plenty of room for it... lets see how we do :)
btw whats the skill level needed to pull sos maps?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »
ok.. so I started my first fisher.. actually my mage has plenty of room for it... lets see how we do :)
btw whats the skill level needed to pull sos maps?

GM fishing is required for SOS.  If you already have a mage with room, you'll do fine.

What gets scarry is training a new mage after you GM fishing.  The deep sea serpents tend to snack on you.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »
Hmm, past 8 1/2 hours I been averaging over 6 mibs an hour... still same amount of serpants.. 9.8 which is around my overall average, but.. the 6 mibs is high... must be a good spot i'm around.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been identified.
I tested the "Log out after x Minutes" I don't have Terminate Checked.
what the script did after it hit the correct time is cut the fish, then bank, then Inn.. after it does the auto-save, the script continues to try and fish. I was hoping it would do a normal logout?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »
I added that feature for j4bber and probably screwed it up.  Just be sure you have terminate checked and it'll close everything correctly.  But either way, it won't do a normal logout.  It'll either close your client completely, or SHOULD just sit there done. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 09:24:32 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2008, 10:47:57 PM »
Yeh, I borked that feature.  If you want to fix it so it won't fish anymore, goto the QuitProgram sub and add the else to the last if statement set %runenable #FALSE

Code: [Select]
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sub QuitProgram
  menu get EUOCheckBox24
  if #MENURES = #TRUE
    terminate uo
  else
    set %runenable #FALSE
return
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:31 AM »
ya.. I found that sub.. its alright I'll just run the terminate feature.
about how close to the server line do you need to be to act like you are in shallow waters?
I think I got to close and was trying to fish on the other side of the server line.  Being that close it would try to fish on the other side of the server line and wouldn't produce anything.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
It's like 15 tiles or something like that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2008, 01:08:09 AM »
Yeah u need to play with it. Just start on the tile just east of the serverline, manually fish and keep moving 1 tile east untill u dont get the 'nothing to fish' message anymore. Then just let the script rip. Im telling you, in 2 days u'll be gm.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2008, 11:38:01 PM »
whao... something went terribly wrong.  I set sail on the east side of the long server line for about and hour he was preety good then he crossed over the serverline, west side, the he crossed back over to the east side, and from there he was non stop right one for about  one hour, then he changed direction left one from there he's been in unblock mode for about 2 hours.  I gained 1.2 fishing in 3 hours :(

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »
I duno.. maybe some option if he's stuck to long to just recall away and log out?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2008, 01:00:14 AM »
I duno.. maybe some option if he's stuck to long to just recall away and log out?

Dunno, never seen that before.  Sounds like you got hung up on an invisible boat (boat on the other side of the server line) and that confused the antiblock code.  Just have to manually move your boat a little and continue. 

That anti-block code was written a long time ago, so I can't really begin to know what up with it other than tell you it's pretty basic.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing