Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485042 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »
TM what's the fix (Is there one?) for when the spot is dry and I just keep casting?

I've gotten 20 "The Fish don't seem to be biting here!" in a row without moving forward. :'(

I'm just noticing this now and all bummed out! :(

I changed 15 to 4 and it looked like the boat finally moved. What's the best way to maximize production? You know me I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking at when looking at code. Should I change it to 2 or 1 if I want to make sure I'm always fishing?

set %temp ( ( #SCNT - %loottime ) / 60 )
    if ( %temp > 15 ) || ( %nofish > 4 ) ; 15 minutes in a spot will cause advance forward
    {
      gosub Advance8
      set %nofish 0
      set %loottime #SCNT
    }
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:54:33 PM by Ultima »

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2011, 07:23:50 PM »
The one you are interested is the %nofish.  If you cast around to all the 4 corners and there's not fish, then it'll move forward.   It shouldn't take 20 times to start moving....
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
TM from my observations it looks like when fishing I'm only casting to one side. Not 4 spots.

I set the 15 to 1 and that seems to help move the boat and allow me to fish on spots that's not dry. It's not business as usual though but it seems to be working.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2011, 08:53:40 PM »
what you're changing is the time between looting an MIB.  Has nothing to do with the times when you have no fishing spots left.   with that said, you will move forward more like you've seen.  Something just isn't working as intended.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2011, 09:09:16 AM »
TM one more question....

How can I get the script to cut ALL fish into fishsteaks and toss onto the serpent corpse. I've run the FaFer long enough where I really don't need anymore Deap Sea Fish and I want to avoid recalling to the bank as much as possible.

I thought adding the fish ID's to the cutfishloop would do the trick but it did not! ???

Where did I go wrong this time? Even something as simple as this I can't do....very frustrating!

Can you point me in the right direction so I can tinker with it some more?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2011, 09:24:36 AM »
I'm just spitballing, because I'm not at my computer...but I'm guessing it's because special fish have different item IDs.  You'd have to add all those ids to the fish cut loop.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2011, 09:35:35 AM »
I added all the Deap Sea Fish ID's to the cutfishloop. They don't all have different ID's some are shared.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 21, 2011, 06:41:13 PM »
Give em' the Zoo Donator for Christmas! :o

Next Year the FaFer!

Gimme one more year! ;)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:42:46 PM by Ultima »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 21, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »
Tm is being very generous last two years.... the claw I was a great tool for the population...  my question is.. are you going to release them a version that can't do this 24/7? timeout after like 3 hours ?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »
I think the most will like this Script. Im just a little bit afraid, that this will be more used by leecher and spreader then our grown and active Community:/

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #295 on: December 21, 2011, 09:42:31 PM »
For me, it's just a matter of what's the easiest to support.  The FaF is nearly bulletproofed because of all the years of use.  The rest of the scripts contain support issues I'm not really capable of supporting.

Lol, the zoo donator would be a support nightmare.  Plus, I still want those points for myself!

Really, the FaF and the publicly released script aren't much different.  Just a few more features and a LOT more UI.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:44:12 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2011, 04:03:17 AM »
As i said, i think its a heavy and real be liked Christmas present. But we also need to get a hold against all the leechers who coming in these days.
Maybe we need a middle thing between Elite and Casual Member, something like a "Community Member". Where people get addet when we see they are a little bit active with talk and so on. But arent Elite proofed. So good stuff could be released there, and people would get access , when we see they are active here :)
It could be something, what is not officially be ruled. So People cant try to force their activities to just get again the access.

I wish you all a supreme Christmas,
celebrate with your loves and have a great Time.

Crome

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 22, 2011, 07:51:02 AM »
We have talked about making that layer before and the overall consensus was that it would make monitoring all of the extra layerwould possibly make  more work in a negative way.  I personally love layered access but it may also dilute the site a bit and maintaining several versions of scripts could be very difficult for those with limited time

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #298 on: December 22, 2011, 09:16:37 AM »
I'm thinking about moving this entire thread to public.  There doesn't look like anything too secret contained in the thread, but if anyone has any objections let me know.  It's a nice example of how the elites banter back and forth and might serve as an example to those not-quite-elites.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:25:34 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #299 on: December 22, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »
I'm thinking about moving this entire thread to public.  There doesn't look like anything too secret contained in the thread, but if anyone has any objections let me know.  It's a nice example of how the elites banter back and forth and might serve as an example to those not-quite-elites.
I bymyself have no problem with it.. they all can know i hate l33cher  and love be an active member ;)

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing