Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484730 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #300 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14:18 AM »
+1
Several of us have been through a few of these scripting sites now.  At every one of them, the leechers were always there, and if you let them get to you them they'll drive you nuts.  At some point, really with the installation of the restricted until a good intro happened, I managed to achieve a level of acceptance.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 22, 2011, 12:06:15 PM »
+1
its your script TM... actually its your forum... I'm behind yo.... I support what ever actions you take ;) just make sure you put in BIG PRINT that Only Small boats are Supported and Ships will not be supported...

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #302 on: December 22, 2011, 12:22:28 PM »
+1
Several of us have been through a few of these scripting sites now.  At every one of them, the leechers were always there, and if you let them get to you them they'll drive you nuts.  At some point, really with the installation of the restricted until a good intro happened, I managed to achieve a level of acceptance.
Well it were more mean as a small joke. Of course its your Script, Forum and when you want give it out, its cool. Iam not really against publishing Scripts, iam mere a reader anymore then a Scripter\downloader. I often saw people try to get rid against leechers, or on freeshard against macroers. When they\we want something we will get it . Maybe not from here, then from there.
I think the Community will be happy with a new Tool from the Elite Site, and there are no worries against.
Supporting 2 kind of Scripts with same functions is only annoying for Support, as you said before. I hate it as well. In the past, people got the full Version or No Version . Easyier to update.

8)

Crome

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 22, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »
+1
No objections here.  Ps. Kham- I see it is  Holiday Avitar time... Nice

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 24, 2011, 03:43:37 AM »
+1
Thank you for the public release! With the holidays and all the family and friend time ahead of us what a perfect little toy to have running while we tend to RL
Again a Big Thank You  :D

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #305 on: December 24, 2011, 07:06:41 AM »
+1
Thank you for the public release! With the holidays and all the family and friend time ahead of us what a perfect little toy to have running while we tend to RL
Again a Big Thank You  :D
Thats TMx little Toy,1:1 moved from Elite Section.. wish you a merry Christmas:)

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 25, 2011, 03:01:43 AM »
+1
This is a great present to wake up to, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!  Thank You Thank You Thank You!
Started playing back at the Second Age

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 07, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »
+1
TM I really enjoyed this script, as I do everything you write.  As I am not elite(yet..stares at cerv) I do agree with what is being said about people new to the site or non contributing getting such a nice script that you put a lot of time and I'm sure energy into.  But at the end of the day its your script, and its very nice of you to offer such a great script to us general public people. 

I'm not a scripter but really starting to learn a lot, but i try not to post just for the purpose of posting unless I have something to contribute, so I will be a general public person for awhile.  Scripts like this being offered to us lonely on the bottom people is nice, and very generous.

Only issue I had was my guy always seemed to fish on the right side of the boat not all four areas.  And it also took sometime from not having any fish in the area, to start moving to a new location.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #308 on: January 09, 2012, 07:34:31 AM »
+1
I'm running this on a freeshard these days, but it does fish to all sides.  Anyone on OSI have the same issue and have fixed it?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:36 PM »
+1
Woweee!  This is so awesome.  Makes me feel elite!  I have been tinkering around with it since you released it.  Thank you so much TM!

I'm running this on a freeshard these days, but it does fish to all sides.  Anyone on OSI have the same issue and have fixed it?

Does not moving to the center of the boat cause that?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:15:19 PM by seeriusly »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #310 on: January 09, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »
+1
I have a new version I'll post up tonight that moves you to the correct position.  RunUO shards still have you recall to the center of the boat. 
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #311 on: January 09, 2012, 04:01:12 PM »
+1
Updated to 20r:

Now will correct where you are standing on the ship.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2012, 12:40:54 PM »
+1
I'm elite in my own mind.  That being said.  I gave this script a look through and am very tempted to make a fisher....

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2012, 12:44:54 PM »
+1
I'm elite in my own mind.  That being said.  I gave this script a look through and am very tempted to make a fisher....

You can use the FaF to GM your fishing on the server line for starter.  So it's pretty easy, even without 8x8.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 12, 2012, 07:43:43 PM »
+1
huh.. I thought this script already did that... maybe in inserted it on my own end.. oh well.. good update.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing