Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485053 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #330 on: April 11, 2012, 07:24:51 AM »
+1
There are times when you are attacked and the script will auto-defend regardless of what it is.  There is no logic in the script to ignore something that's attacking you.

The thing that you found is for times when you want to actively attack something (like serpents).  So that's something you can change, but the automatic defense isn't something you can easily fix.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 11, 2012, 05:15:26 PM »
+1
I believe the Defend Sub targets anything that is aggressive towards you.... 

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 28, 2012, 12:48:10 PM »
+1
TM, how i put to save all (new fish) on the bankbox, i really don't want cut they (i want colect all types to make a fish museum)

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
+1
TM, how i put to save all (new fish) on the bankbox, i really don't want cut they (i want colect all types to make a fish museum)
I did this over a year ago... you will have to hard code some bag id's in if you plan on having more than 1 bag for fish.
I set up 3 bags for fish so I can organize them better.. but this is the code your looking for.
Link

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »
+1
I did this over a year ago... you will have to hard code some bag id's in if you plan on having more than 1 bag for fish.
I set up 3 bags for fish so I can organize them better.. but this is the code your looking for.
Link

THANKS A LOTTTTTT Khamelon, i will read it and do some tests.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2012, 04:44:38 AM »
+1
Yeah I talked with Cham about this a few weeks ago and worked at it and used some of his IDs and made some changes so that it uses 3 bags to store all the fish. I am just having tiny problem with the large fish, script keeps them all instead of cutting them down per my weight limits. But yes its great to keep all the fish.

Rara

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2012, 05:17:17 AM »
+1
let me look at my code again I know I added the big fish to the cut routine.

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sub EvaluateBigFish
  namespace push
  namespace local EF
  set !source %1
  set !drag_to_pack %2
  set !temp_lobject #LOBJECTID
  set !temp_ltarget #LTARGETID
  set !temp_kind #LTARGETKIND
  finditem EQD_UYZ_ZYZ !source
ect.......
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:19:41 AM by Khameleon »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 03, 2012, 04:48:34 PM »
+1
I am completely dumbfounded on this problem. As far as I can tell I have everything set up correctly but the script keeps recalling to the inn and trying to donate serpent scales. I do not have the donate boxes checked and have a "0" in the place where the rune numbers go. I have also tried it with "NA". I am including a picture of the FAF screen in case I missed something. Can anyone see any mistake that I may have missed?

EDIT: I am using version 2.0s

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
FAF.jpg
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:56:42 PM by Crisis »

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 03, 2012, 05:10:27 PM »
+1
try to Redo the Guided Setup.. I've never used the script with Chivalry I don't know if the routines would cause a glitch or not...

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 03, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »
+1
I have re-done the guided set up many times and I have even deleted the script and saved file and started over. I do not have a fisher with magery or I would try it out. I have even changed how the runes in the rune book are labeled. Right now they are labeled as "1 Inn" "2 Inn" "3 Bank" "4 Bank". I do not even have a rune in for donations. I have also tried it with runes to the 2 donation people (I have completed the quest and can donate) but it recalls and tries to donate to the wrong person.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 03, 2012, 05:37:48 PM »
+1
sorry man.. I've been running this script for about 3 years and haven't had a problem.. dunno what to say.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #341 on: May 03, 2012, 06:26:35 PM »
+1
Actually try version "t".  I found a small typo that might cause some strange behavior.  Untested though.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 03, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »
+1
Actually try version "t".  I found a small typo that might cause some strange behavior.  Untested though.

Working flawlessly now! Thank you!!

I would rather have the fish steaks and serpent scales stored in the bank so the script spends more time fishing. It is now skipping the donations unless I have them checked and it only goes top the inn when I hit quit.

It is an awesome script and a huge thank you for posting it. I have spent a lot of time looking through it. The way it is organized makes it a very easy script to follow for us noobs. It gives me confidence that I will be able to figure out how they work and be able to attempt writing my own soon.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #343 on: May 03, 2012, 08:29:20 PM »
+1
It was a silly typo that's been there for a few versions.  Thank goodness for the ScriptUO syntax checker!  lol

Anyhow, I'm glad it's working for you.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 07, 2012, 08:30:23 PM »
+1
I am curious if the auto-defense will work for PK's in a fel ruleset? I am thinking about trying this on Siege.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing