Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484977 times)

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Catryonna has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #510 on: June 06, 2013, 07:45:28 AM »
SOS Autofarmer?...*ponders*

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #511 on: June 06, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
SOS Autofarmer?...*ponders*

The Elites have the option to fiddle with that every day.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2013, 06:10:56 PM »
*laughs* You tease!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2013, 06:17:54 PM »
oh nooo... take it from me, he is not teasing
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #514 on: June 07, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
oh nooo... take it from me, he is not teasing

See, if I was teasing, I'd post a juicy picture or 2...

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
sos_autofarmer_new2.png
sos_farmer_new.png
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 07, 2013, 09:03:57 PM »
I think I am gonna have to go ahead and give this one a spin soon. Question is, do I run it with the 100 or so MiB's I currently have (made a huge run last weekend) or fish up a few hundred more first?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #516 on: June 07, 2013, 10:01:18 PM »
I'm about to tweak my sorter using this UI so you can split up the MIBs into zones.  I'm just stockpiling MIBs at the moment so I can test.  ;)  If you wait, you can use my sorter.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 07, 2013, 10:27:52 PM »
Sounds like a plan. I have been using Kal's SOSmaster to sort them into regions but I would be happy to *ahem* break this one in ;D

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 08, 2013, 07:20:11 AM »
I really need to give this one a trial.  I use a Volem( Thinker one)  to Kill the sea serpent. 

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 08, 2013, 12:29:04 PM »
*drools*  You are definitely a tease...*grins*

I have to say, this site has the best scripts by far that I have had the pleasure of using....With the exception of any script written by CEO.  They run well the first time, and are easy to set-up and it doesn't hurt that the people are friendly.....Now back to fishing...:-)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 08, 2013, 12:56:41 PM »
Biggest problem with many of the EUO scripts is that they were written several years ago and then abandoned. You have to hope someone comes along and "adopts" a script.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #521 on: June 08, 2013, 02:58:24 PM »
Yes, CEO writes some nice scripts and he still mostly supports them.  That's a rarity these days since most people have gone off to different pastures for their gaming experience.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 08, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »
TM.  is the sorter for the SOS part of FaF or is another script.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #523 on: June 08, 2013, 04:27:30 PM »
TM.  is the sorter for the SOS part of FaF or is another script.

I'll probably post the sorter as a separate script.  I need to check with KalInEx though since I use some of his code that he doesn't want distributed.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 12, 2013, 07:59:48 PM »
OK. Holy crap. Fourth time this has happened >:(. Got attacked by orcs on a ship. I keep saying that over and over in my head and it sounds more stupid each time :-[. I either have to find a safer area or some kind of script that will do the "run away!" thing when those guys show up. And no, not Fel. this happened in Tram.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing