Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485096 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #525 on: June 12, 2013, 08:03:30 PM »
Wow, time to find a new place.  I've been scripting 24/7 now for 2 weeks and haven't seen a soul.  (but I do take breaks)

he he.  Orc ship.  he he.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Catryonna has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 12, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »
I've only died once while running this script and it was to Orc Pirates.....I've so got to get the ingredients for my cannons so I can go get some payback!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 12, 2013, 08:14:59 PM »
.  (but I do take breaks)

Wimp :P
I am even considering resurrecting one of the old accounts for more fishing fodder. Now if only I can remember the wifes email and password...
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 13, 2013, 07:17:49 AM »
.  (but I do take breaks)

Wimp :P
I am even considering resurrecting one of the old accounts for more fishing fodder. Now if only I can remember the wifes email and password...

Who said fishing wasn't addictive!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #529 on: June 13, 2013, 08:05:26 AM »
C E R V E Z A.  That's who.  lol
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 13, 2013, 08:33:09 AM »
C E R V E Z A.  That's who.  lol

Well that's because he is very odd. What non-weird person would change avatars from Rio to Psy? :P
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #531 on: June 13, 2013, 08:40:27 AM »
Well that's because he is very odd. What non-weird person would change avatars from Rio to Psy? :P

That's so true!  However I shouldn't throw stones.  I switched from Yoko to tea swilling cooling towers.  lol!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 13, 2013, 08:46:09 AM »
Yeah but the towers are funny as hell.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #533 on: June 13, 2013, 08:48:27 AM »
Indeed.  Just in case people have forgotten Yoko

Don't worry, just alot of side boob.  ;)

Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 13, 2013, 09:15:40 AM »

Why do I think KOOL-AID when I see them!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #535 on: June 13, 2013, 11:18:34 AM »
Oh yeah!!

Anyhow, how does Kals MIB sorter work these days?  Wondering if I should even finish the one I was working on.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 13, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »
Oh yeah!!

Anyhow, how does Kals MIB sorter work these days?  Wondering if I should even finish the one I was working on.

The sorting and transfer parts work flawlessly. The "sail to marked" section is borked. Will move about 5 tiles and then say path is blocked or something to that effect.

Offline Catryonna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Catryonna has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 13, 2013, 02:09:48 PM »
I don't have any problem with it sailing 99% of the time....when it starts saying it cant get there, I just restart the script and it works fine.

So I went to check on my fisherman today and she was dead!  My guess is she ran out of arrows...its all I can come up with since I've never had that problem before....maybe I should switch to magery...but I love archers  :-)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #538 on: June 13, 2013, 02:42:43 PM »
That's the reason I use imagery just so you'll never run out of offensive capability.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 13, 2013, 07:00:01 PM »
  My guess is she ran out of arrows..

Did you still have arrows in the bank? If so that's not it.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing