Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484744 times)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #555 on: June 15, 2013, 11:37:37 PM »
I guess fishing from a large boat would look "cool".  no?

No doubt it would. But as the gents said before, can you imagine the nightmare the unblock would be for even the "small" galleon?  :o
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2013, 12:20:16 PM »
I think I've got all my little tweaks done to make the script more High Seas aware.  Probably post sometime this week.

Next will be automating the fish mongers questing...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2013, 02:54:27 PM »
I think I've got all my little tweaks done to make the script more High Seas aware.  Probably post sometime this week.

You rock! I can't wait to check out the new FAF and an automated fish monger quest would be icing on the cake!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2013, 03:04:41 PM »
The fish monger additions will probably be a totally separate script.  The FAF is so poorly written that I can't use it as a basis for something new.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
The FAF is so poorly written:)

How dare you insult the FAF that way!!!
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
Heh, well it works OK I suppose.  But since I wrote it back in 2005, it's pretty gnarley..
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2013, 04:18:09 PM »
The Wizest Men in Life have accepted the growth opportunities and how life has helped them Grow !!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2013, 04:49:32 PM »

I have try to get sub for sailing around the recall location. But I got in lot of trouble, getting it to go 100% of the time.  I think I even ask for help we years back for that.   Good luck, sure you have the potential to make something.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »
I have try to get sub for sailing around the recall location. But I got in lot of trouble, getting it to go 100% of the time.  I think I even ask for help we years back for that.   Good luck, sure you have the potential to make something.

Maybe dumb this down a bit. Could always give the tillerman a plotted map. That way all you need to do is have the script issue verbal commands?

Offline kaos91

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2013, 02:06:57 AM »
Hello Sorry to bother, it's a script is something old, and tried to find answers on every page to my problem but I found, porfabor Could you help? the script does not locate the Tillerman: S and use a small boat .. some solution?

Edited : And solved it by changing the scope of the Tiller Man =) Thanks anyway
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:56:58 AM by kaos91 »

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 02, 2013, 04:24:58 AM »
At this time. For the script to run as intended you must be on a small boat with the boat pointed north.

Offline kaos91

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 06, 2013, 02:30:26 AM »
At this time. For the script to run as intended you must be on a small boat with the boat pointed north.
Thanks =)

And Fantastic Script Job ;O TrailMyx's!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 06, 2013, 08:30:09 AM »

Maybe dumb this down a bit. Could always give the tillerman a plotted map. That way all you need to do is have the script issue verbal commands?

I did use a map at the end.  Getting the pin at the right lactation was tricky sometime , specially for Pillion. To be honest. I got my Glasses , bait and 120 PS and stop  doing the quest.  The armor isn't worst by time.   got four fishers to keep up with the demand.  List of 6 items at 20.   IF the drop rate change I might unhook my gear.   

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 07, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »
I have made so many changes to faf over the years I don't know if I could use a new version....

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #569 on: July 07, 2013, 07:00:11 PM »
Post your version in the Elite section and I'll compare your changes to all the changes that have been added.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing