Author Topic: Hi all!!!  (Read 1562 times)

Offline mauz79Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mauz79 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi all!!!
« on: May 30, 2019, 04:22:20 AM »
Hi All,

i'm an UO Italian Veteran recently turned on. I started playing UO on a free shard called Venus in 1999. I still remember when I found myself lost in the world of sosaria, trying to return to my home, taking with me a lantern left on the ground by some GM who was building that part of the world. my monitor was so dark at night that even with the lantern I could see at less than 4 tiles from me. I became a hunter at the end of the journey, by making skins and trying to cook meat to avoid dying. then I discovered fishing...
Now i'm playing on a free shard called UODreams and I arrived on these shores looking for some utility that could help me in the game and I am very happy to see that there is still someone playing UO twenty years after the time of my character, zardoz of lathal

mauz

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 05:39:47 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline mauz79Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mauz79 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 06:36:14 AM »
thank you all!!!! :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 08:51:40 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: