Author Topic: TrailMyx's FINDINFO Item Information  (Read 39181 times)

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's FINDINFO Item Information
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2014, 12:30:04 PM »
Well this one just made my day, thanks TM!

Unless another tool already exists for this I'd like to use it to help build a list of FINDTYPE, saved to a file. I'm trying to come up with a list of TYPE for rares, rewards, etc. The EUO documentation is great with crafting types but the finder is missing some items... or maybe I just want to create some lists baby!

I noticed you can't copy/paste the text on the left side, or clear it/remove an item, how could I do that?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:00:38 PM by Gemviper »

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »
I believe you can copy/paste, but you have to mouse over and use the context menu.  I don't think the keyboard shortcuts work for that.  But I use the context menu/right mouse button.

I have a world item database - I'll see if I ever posted that...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »
I've been working on tailoring my scripts(ie:hacking and mangling code) for the past couple of hours instead of playing the game, lol. On my to do list is getting Item types for various rares/desirables. A lot of items are in the item database but many are not, such as doom artifacts. http://www.uoguide.com/Artifacts_%28Doom%29

Code: [Select]
SET %doomArties ???_???_???
SET %goodDeeds ???_???_???
nope, doesn't work :)

I'd eventually like to work up a list of item TYPEs, which shouldn't be too hard it I use your tool while running around the vendors in Luna. My concern is that these items sometimes share a TYPE with non-artifacts, for example. Adding "Axe of the Heavens" to such a list would do me no good if it also loots regular double axes. I know I can make the script delve into the item properties but I'd rather keep the delving to a minimum.

Anyway - I'm very interested in your item TYPE list if you want to share it, I'm compiling my own the hard way right now. I did modify your tool so that it shows me items in a slightly different format in the %text window. example:
Code: [Select]
AUD = Metal Box$Weight: 124 Stones$...etc
By making the info all appear on one line with the TYPE up front I can create a list pretty quickly. The trouble is the LEFT side of the menu can't be copied/pasted/saved, right click on that side doesn't work. Neither does ctrl+c etc. I would love to export it to notepad++ when done.

Ultimately I'm going to populate variables with the item types, ie: set doomArties xxx_xxx_xxx etc. so the easier it is to do the more likely I am to make it perfect... and I'll share! :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2014, 04:52:37 PM »
I don't think I ever shared it.  I don't see any reason why not, so I'll hunt around and post it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »
Sweet, I needs it for what I'm working on right now!  ;)

As I type this I'm realizing just how complicated a task it is to have a complete list. The crates I was just messing with, for example, well when you put them down they get a TYPE assigned like all items do but if I move it and it changes direction... that's a different item TYPE. Obviously you need both types if you work with crates then. Some items, like the luck globe, don't turn when you drop them but they can be turned by the house tool, again... different type of item when turned. What a pain..!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2014, 05:38:21 PM »
I moved this thread out of the Elite section that describes what that script does.
www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=595.0
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2014, 05:52:13 PM »
Ah so the tool exists but it's for elite's only?  :'(

hehe, I won't try to write my own then but I do need to finish my list so I'll keep plugging. Thanks for sharing that.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2014, 06:18:56 PM »
Not even Elite, I just never posted it.  It has problems because of the way things are saved to file.  It's really easy to get a file corrupted, plus EUO gets really slow, so I never thought it was ready to be published.  However, assuming no support, I wouldn't mind sharing it to the general public.  I just don't have my server up and running right now, but by the weekend, I'll post it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2014, 07:02:43 PM »