Author Topic: Account transfer  (Read 2491 times)

Offline tandj99Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Account transfer
« on: March 09, 2013, 12:33:27 PM »
does anyone know how i can give my account to someone else? Trying to give my one account to a friend of mine but its linked to my master acct or something like that. Just want to make it so she can put all the info in her name and start paying for it. Any help would be appreciated. I tried emailing ea but never got a reply.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
Re: Account transfer
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 01:25:14 PM »
I remember looking something like this up long ago when I was afraid that someone I bought one of my main accounts from years ago was going to try and get it back. EA Websites are a pain in the ass to navigate so I can't post the link I found, but it's there somewhere. And in it was stated that the ownership of an account is determined by who is paying for it and has paid for it for atleast the previous six months.

Hope that helps.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline tandj99Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 01:34:46 PM »
But with the accounts being linked to one main account now i cant even put her name into the fields.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 01:39:33 PM »
But with the accounts being linked to one main account now i cant even put her name into the fields.

You can unlink an account... but dont ask me how...  every time i use that site i have to relearn everything.. its so UN-intuitive
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
I belive you have to call EA.. had a freind do that when linking was first set up... how fast they work, I doubt they made it automated yet

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 04:35:36 PM »
Hate to say it, but calling their (lack of) customer support is the only way to do this currently.  Or at least it was about 2 months ago when I needed to have an account pulled off of my master.

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 06:24:44 PM »

Tags: