Author Topic: How to get target ID (cardinal) and how to respond to resurrection spell gump  (Read 7096 times)

Offline dummyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dummy has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello guys i've checked whole forum and i cant find simple things on how to get target id. I've actually just barely managed to get graphical client to work with stealth (I always use it without it since i dont want any unecessary cpu use). And i did go to Objects tab / from target. But when im using that ID (the $ one) in script it says target not found (or smoething in that manner). I also have no idea how to respond to gumps (remember i dont want to use client.exe at all)

Best regards

Offline Kastina

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Kastina has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
We should post content that reads this.

Offline said3

• Activity:
    0%
  • said3 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile

Can't really understand you through your restricted status...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO

Can't really understand you through your restricted status...

And banned!  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Hello guys i've checked whole forum and i cant find simple things on how to get target id. I've actually just barely managed to get graphical client to work with stealth (I always use it without it since i dont want any unecessary cpu use). And i did go to Objects tab / from target. But when im using that ID (the $ one) in script it says target not found (or smoething in that manner). I also have no idea how to respond to gumps (remember i dont want to use client.exe at all)

Best regards

you could open stealth.ini change cmdprefix from , to ! then check this http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Manual/Graphic_Client/Commands.

!Info would open then a target cursors, you target an object and an infogump appear and shows data. you also could go to world tab.

You may explain further what you want to do :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
hey Crome I've not been around in ages but what I was trying to do and succeeded via world items tab (which sometimes doesnt show the item) is get ID of objects in the vicinity. That's all:)

Next issues:
1. Now I tried your necro training script from stealth forums and i got error TSForms not found or something in that general direction. I've used google translate and I hmm think they say i need to open it from outside...which i dont really understand:/
2. I still have no idea how to respond to incoming gumps, i just need to make auto accept resurrect, nothing fancy:)
3. Graphic client crashes like 90% of the time on start. But when it works it works without failure

For now I've made few bots for coon, who just ev and minicure and heal if needed. Also some hunting ones doing exactly the same, but can also magic arrow fireball in wraith form...again nothing fancy.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
1) The Trainer script is written with Stealth 4.x, back then we had so called pseudo-UI (TSTFORM, TSTButton, TSTListbox) but that was not thread safe and due the work on api, we removed that stuff and leave ui things to native languanges.
2) You could check some posts on this forum (in stealth section) about gumps, i prolly explained all useful things already.
3) Yes that happens to me rarely as well...maybe 1 of 200 times i have issues. Other people have more or less issues about the graphical client, hard to resolve when not really repeative.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
1) The Trainer script is written with Stealth 4.x, back then we had so called pseudo-UI (TSTFORM, TSTButton, TSTListbox) but that was not thread safe and due the work on api, we removed that stuff and leave ui things to native languanges.
2) You could check some posts on this forum (in stealth section) about gumps, i prolly explained all useful things already.
3) Yes that happens to me rarely as well...maybe 1 of 200 times i have issues. Other people have more or less issues about the graphical client, hard to resolve when not really repeative.

1. ah so its not my fault after all...probably
2. will do
3. it happens to me lik all the time:P i can hardly get it to work ...sometimes

Crome thank you so much for your help, automatism is one of the reasons i love uo so much ...16 years ...:)

Tags: