Author Topic: Imbuing  (Read 3116 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Imbuing
« on: January 13, 2014, 01:33:44 PM »
OK I just got around to making an imbuer. I am at 89.4 imbue what is the cheapest way to 120 (training wise) also what is the fastest way to 120.
I took my imbue off my garg and put it on a human.
I have not eaten a 120 imbuing but I can at any time.
The shard is an OSI shard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Imbuing
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 05:17:08 PM »
You can get gains easier on a human but gargoyles get a bonus to imbuing. I would leave imbuing on the gargoyle just my 2 cents worth. There was a bug where you could craft certain samari armor pieces and they would auto craft with the mage armor on them automatically combine this with 100 arms lore which will give you extra resist or a weapon and this would give you extra DI. Then you do not have to imbue much on the item to be at the point to get gains of these pieces. Also you can gain I believe up to 10 or 12 times off the same piece of armor/weapon. I usually unraveled oak wooden bows until the high eighties then started with some simple and cheap resources like amber or citrine and magic residue. With these you could put a luck on items and it was a lot cheaper to get gains.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 10:11:12 PM »
The earlier you eat the 120 to better are the gain.   you can 70-120 - use Heavy Platemail Jingasa   I have raise multiple imbuer with Wiz5347 script,  the gain are good until 115 and after it slow down.  From 50 to 120 you can used up to 15k each residu/citrine and amber.    I kept a log of my last imbuing build  if you want to see the progress ,let me know.

https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=352140#352140
change line 1479 from  set %cwin 530_497
;                  to   set %cwin 530_507

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »
Does the change in mage armor effect things?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 11:01:32 AM »
I used Paulonius's Imbuing trainer just a few weeks ago with great results. There are some statistics in his thread that talk about resources used.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 11:50:21 AM »
No the  Heavy Platemail Jingasa  still have the mage armor and still count as weight.

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 12:45:10 PM »
No the  Heavy Platemail Jingasa  still have the mage armor and still count as weight.

Its a slot but no weight as far as I can tell

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:06:26 PM »
If it no longer caries any weight, then there is the possiblity to use weapons that are exceptionly made like a dagger you can make everytime exceptional which would carry the DI weight on it.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 04:19:05 PM »
I used manwincs and it worked great. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8968.0

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 05:27:24 AM »
I used manwincs and it worked great. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8968.0

All 3 programs worked but manwincs seemed to give me the fastest gains,

Thanks ALL - I am at 119.5 and should finish soon!

Tags: