Author Topic: Favorite Script...  (Read 7837 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Favorite Script...
« on: December 21, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »
I was just thinking the other day, what is my favorite Script?  Not necessarily one that I use all the time, but one that takes a totally horrible task and make it easy and "doable".  My vote goes to 'Kal In Ex's "SOS Master".  The Map is aweome.  It actually tracks your ship's location and updates it, just like UOAM and UOC do.  The menu also is very impressive.  Without this script, it would take literally hours to fish up all of the SOS Messages and navigate all over the Sosarian Waters. 

Thank you Kal In Ex!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Script...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 01:50:35 PM »
I have to admit, that a friend of mine talked me into trying that script yrs ago, I had never used scripts and was scared to use them for fear I would get banned, but I went ahead and tried it and he walked me through the set up..........I was so taken on how it worked, from that day forward I have been scripting, so for you to mention that script made me think of how I got started using scripts....and yes thats a great script, I love how u can seperate the sos's by regions also.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »
That's one of the two scripts from other peep I've used in the past and it's a great one.  It prompted me to write a fully automated version found in the Elite section.  I guess I can't vote for my own scripts.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:04:09 PM »
sailing to map locations, doing heartwood over and over and crabbing are possibly the worst activities in the game when not done through scripts.  oh yeah, donating bucklers and stuff for library points sucks too.

but the maps generated on sos master and TM's autofarmer for SOSs are great and put those types of scripts over the top

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 04:22:46 PM »
I dont know - I've made the most out of the Trails - heartwood quester so thats my vote.
Trails Fully automated fisherman comes next and then Kal In Ex's "SOS Master

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 11:21:19 PM »
Can't vote for my own scripts.......

Ummm.....

; Name: Tecmo's Find Item Info (noob helper)

Thats the one I use more than anything else. That I didn't write. Naturally its modified.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 01:24:11 PM »
Redrum's energy vortex script + a few other scripts in conjunction = very easy and dependable afk farmer.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 02:05:47 PM »
I have heard about this..!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 06:59:53 AM »
My favorite script .. is my own  EN-Overseer script.  I use it when ever i use UO and by time its the script ive logged most hours using.  After that are my  miner and runebook crafter...    Non EN scripts would be kals OCR and paulos bod filler.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Xander82

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xander82 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 07:54:38 PM »
Any  sprict that helps me craft stuff

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 05:23:12 PM »
Why do I feel so tempted by your elite status?!?! Argh!! Or Twinkle McNugget and his claw enabled crafter........eek and An Corp!!! Woot
I regularly use CLAW with the Heartwood quester
Or LAME and a Eval/Looter

Remember the first time you saw that Avatar of Massacre's? The feeling you had in your pants? I have that for Elites. All of you, maybe extra for Endless and his private library.

I hurts me to say in these regards I'm very democratic and socialst. (eck!) for the release and abuse of all private scripts worldwide!!

Cheers!  =)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 04:50:20 AM »
Miffy's Item Finder.

Most useful script in UO.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Vldimer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Vldimer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 11:32:31 AM »
*some loser* pvm dexer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:36:54 AM by Cerveza »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
You spelled the name wrong vldimer.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 12:32:33 PM »
Why do I feel so tempted by your elite status?!?! Argh!! Or *loser* and his claw enabled crafter........eek and An Corp!!! Woot
I regularly use CLAW with the Heartwood quester
Or LAME and a Eval/Looter

Remember the first time you saw that Avatar of Massacre's? The feeling you had in your pants? I have that for Elites. All of you, maybe extra for Endless and his private library.

I hurts me to say in these regards I'm very democratic and socialst. (eck!) for the release and abuse of all private scripts worldwide!!

Cheers!  =)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: