Author Topic: What to keep  (Read 5909 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What to keep
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 04:53:04 AM »
And I'm positive there are other things out there that will.  Just need to know the right combinations of recipe/ore/hammer..

Have you tryed the True war cleaver. I had heard of it mentioned before and am getting relics from it the last week or so.

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 07:31:34 AM »
Well - I'm going to start doing some testing also so If I find out anything I'll let ya know.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 04:59:23 PM »
And I'm positive there are other things out there that will.  Just need to know the right combinations of recipe/ore/hammer..

Have you tryed the True war cleaver. I had heard of it mentioned before and am getting relics from it the last week or so.

That is another option.  Though if I remember correctly it doesn't give you a guarantee of a relic (or two), I'll have to look at it again. 

I haven't LJ'd in ages, but I do think I have a few amber to test with. 

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 08:44:47 AM »
For me I get most relic fragments from knights war cleaver made from gold ingots with copper or bronze hammer they need to be exeptional so +15 ash and over 20 exep talisman should give around 100% ex

true only gives 2hpr knights gives 3 hpr

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 09:09:58 AM »
For me I get most relic fragments from knights war cleaver made from gold ingots with copper or bronze hammer they need to be exeptional so +15 ash and over 20 exep talisman should give around 100% ex

true only gives 2hpr knights gives 3 hpr

Because of the diminishing multiplier that applies when you use gold ingots to make the knights war cleaver, your yield is the same using dull copper ingots. :)  Valorite yield is best, but I prefer not to burn through those if I can.

I've tested the true war cleaver now as well.  Only way to get 90%+ back from those is to use Val ingots, but they are still a great source.

I believe I finally have all of the information that I've been looking for regarding unraveling, so I've been toying with my spreadsheet as I've had time.  The negative multiplier for items with over 5 properties is a serious pain, but it looks like the racial and queen's forge bonus's can make up for a good portion of what you lose.  It's looking like there will be quite a few other options for those of us that make relics with hammers and gems.

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 09:36:03 AM »
need to test it with dull copper when I get enough gems hammers are easy but gems I run out too fast

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
need to test it with dull copper when I get enough gems hammers are easy but gems I run out too fast

Just don't be angry when you see that you get the same number, or more, from DC ingots. :)  I was..

It was one of the reasons I went on my mission to discover all recipe/ingot/hammer possibilities.

Offline Xander82

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xander82 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »
I keep anything with max mods. Such as slayers, faster casting, spell channeling no pen, 20lrc, so on and so forth. It saves you on relic fragments.

Tags: