Author Topic: Simply another introduction  (Read 2785 times)

Offline GillinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gillin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Simply another introduction
« on: February 12, 2011, 03:27:45 AM »
Hello,

i am an 38 year old UO lover from germany, playing on Europa the most time. I'm returning after joining other games like Eve, Lineage2 and DAoC. DaOC was the most enjoyable game after UO (i started 1999) but it's starving so i came back to the roots :) Since i'm aged i only play 2-3 times a week. The RL with my girlfriend has much more importance. I have a job within the IT industrie and I'm working mainly with Firewalls, VPNs.

I used scripts from easyuo main site most of the time and love them. The scripts make the gameplay a lot better. Of course the new client maybe have some of these things build in ( i don't check this so far ) but the graphic is horrible ^^ While i'm using the old 2d program i didn't find the most of the loved scripts working. The community seems to be dead in all topics that are of interest. Thats why i'm searching for another community and found scriptuo :)

What i think to find here? Not the scripts to make me rich or to rule the pvp part of the game. I think about some helpers to sort things in my house or to help me choosing the right loot or sort bods in my books. This small little helpers i am missing, not the craft-anything-while-autotrain-resist thing.

Like the most other 'casual' gamers i enjoy to play the tamer/bard and the paladin. The chars are easy to handle for me; that's very important ... i never was a skilled player, i never will be a skilled player ... but i'm enjoying the game and the community :)

Thank you

-Gillin

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Simply another introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 04:58:44 AM »
Welcome to the site and thx for the intro.  i hope to see you active on the boards.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »
Nice intro, Thanks! Enjoy the site!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 07:30:19 AM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 04:09:46 PM »
Welcome Gillin.  Thank you for the intro.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 08:34:58 PM »
Welcome!! A lot of new members lately!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline GillinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gillin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 10:46:20 PM »
Thank you very much :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:41:30 AM »
belated welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: