Author Topic: Hello, I'm me. Who are you?  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Xander82Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xander82 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm me. Who are you?
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
Hows it  going?!

I think you know who I am. So lets start by telling you a bit about my self. I've been playing uo for a total of about 3 years. I started back in 2000 and after about 2 and a half years I quit. I was getting bored. I've been back now for a wile. And I'm liking all these events. With the hidden temple quest as an exeption. Way to vague *laughes* with thousands of people trying to figure it out for nearly a week and no luck, do they still really think it was designed well? So anyways I'm looking around for a bit of assistance in game. I have uo assist but I'm not happy with it it. I thought I used to be able to make better macros. I've given up on it and want to explore these sorts of programs. I don't pvp, though I spend a lot of time in fel. I have two houses on chesy. One trammel the other fel. I'm into pvm. The harder the monster the more I want to find ways to solo it! I was soloing balrongs paragons on my fighter back when people said it was impossible! Where there is a will, there is a way! :p Oh that's without using any third party programs too lol. Last thing two things I added to my soloed list is the bane demon guards and the blackrock golems with no boat fighting of course.

So introduce your selfs and tell me about some neat stuff you have soloed.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello, I'm me. Who are you?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 08:48:23 PM »
I could barely solo a great hart.  lol

Thanks for the great intro and welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »
Welcome

Offline Xander82Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xander82 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 08:58:11 PM »
lol nice avatar TrailMyx. I hear "Bonzai!" everytime the cat pops out of his mouth.

Post Merge: February 16, 2011, 09:25:42 PM
Welcome

OMG Your welmcome to me was your 666th post! *cowers* I hope thats not a bad omen.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:25:42 PM by Xander82 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 07:13:15 AM »
hehehehehehehe

Tags: