Author Topic: Any tutorials for stygian dragon or Slasher?  (Read 21928 times)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Any tutorials for stygian dragon or Slasher?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 07:19:10 AM »
Kaliofls - As you already know that person was a member here. He deleted his account in a ball of flames, after more or less insulting or agriavating every person here.  Quiet honestly we are all happy to see him gone.  If your a worshipper of him thats great for you please take it elsewhere we dont need his or any dramma related to him on these boards.  If you had no knowledge of this before I appologize but now you do.

Move on to other subjects and enjoy the knowlede bank that is here.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:23:17 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 07:48:38 AM »
Everyone:  I apologize, I am new here and did not know the history with *ehem*.  I do not support, what I can only imagine from my interaction with him, the attitude he must have used here to warrant such disdain.  I do not praise, nor condone that type of attitude, please accept my apologies and I hope you do not think that I will mirror his actions. 
Also would like to apologize about OT this thread on accident.  I learned the difference between page [1] [2] and next >> on the bottom of the thread.  :x
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2012, 08:04:46 AM »
No worries, Kali.  And as for the off topic, if you go an look at just about all my posts, I'm probably the worst for the OT thing.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »
Everyone:  I apologize, I am new here and did not know the history with *ehem*.  I do not support, what I can only imagine from my interaction with him, the attitude he must have used here to warrant such disdain.  I do not praise, nor condone that type of attitude, please accept my apologies and I hope you do not think that I will mirror his actions. 
Also would like to apologize about OT this thread on accident.  I learned the difference between page [1] [2] and next >> on the bottom of the thread.  :x
All is fine :)

Tags: