0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • atn22p has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
intro!
« on: April 24, 2019, 08:06:32 PM »
I didn't know I had to have a 12 paragraph introduction message lol, just trying to get some farming and idocing done is all! I figured everyone else script loots so hey, I might as well too, then its fair atleast right? lmfao, but hey man im just trying to get some extras. this introduction take long to get accepted? or is it instant im quite confused on that lol, well looking forward to getting some of these up and running, so lets get a move on!
 :)  hehe im going to go for a smoke then I should be good to up and download some leet *bleep*! you guys take care and have a good night!

-Alan!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: intro!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 08:15:04 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Tags: