Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1697 times)

Offline SiqTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Siq has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: December 06, 2016, 06:51:16 PM »
Hello my Gamer name is Siq or Siquaba, Adam irl.

I have been playing UO off and on since early 98' i was 13... I am 31 now.. damn i am getting old :o. Once AoS hit i played around for a while, during the LBTR event i somehow managed to loot the Tunic Of Fire. I was officaly the first player with the Tunic of Fire which was the highlight of my early years on UO. Shortly after i quit I then found my self on a free shard Acropolis The Dark Shard. Played there for a few years, it was a small player base on a custom map. Once the owner shut it down i moved to Uo Hybird and played many years there. During the Hybird years i had a family (3 kids) and found my self rarely logging in and ended up giving everything i owned away. Mistake  :'( I have then played many free shards not worth a damn or end up going to *bleep*. I then started my adventure back on OSI this year to try and grasp all the new stuff they have implemented to the game. Which is very confusing to this day, I am in hopes of finding a guild to join and learn some things. I do know champs though =D those are fun and i do enjoy those. Back in the day i use to play MTV TRL while i gamed and to this day, some songs i hear take me back to a moment when i was either killing earth elements on a parry macer, or in yew on my pure mage with 70 resist because i didn't know better trying to do pvp or trading bods at the brit smiths.. Ahh the good ol' times.

I use to use scripts off EasyUo and messed around with making my own, (nothing worth a damn lol) but i still find it fun seeing how the scripts work and enjoy using them. I mainly use them for mining, as mining is no fun and very annoying to me. I like to do smithy bods so that's always my "to go to" thing to do during my UO times anymore. I do find my self running around in circles doing absolutely nothing! I consider my self a basic UO player, I do have some old school knowledge and love chatting about the old times. I recently started playing SP to get that old school feeling of game play back. I am looking forward to grasping more knowledge of scripting and trying to get better understanding of it and try to make my own legit script that is actually worth a damn.

When I play I normally start off with a pure bard then i make a tamer then a mage for attempts in pvp fun. The mule is last on the list just because its very slow and boring during training. Like I mentioned before I enjoy the whole Bod's deal. I tried to do PvP recently butt.. yeah, I die in like 10 seconds. maybe one day ill field more but for now I am happy doing what I do. That is my UO life summed up. Hopefully i can join the community and learn some (a lot) new things.

yeah my account was created back in 2010, but that was during the end hybird years probably on search of a script of some sort. Since then i have gone through a life time of changes and once again find my way to this sweet ol game that i just cant break the habit.

OSI shards i've played
Great Lakes
Lake Superior
Atlantic - currently on
Siege Perilous - currently on

Some
Baja
catskills

And of course Test Centers for easy fun pvp

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 12:26:51 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 06:29:31 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: