Author Topic: New guy here :)  (Read 2242 times)

Offline NexerTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nexer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New guy here :)
« on: August 06, 2014, 01:42:59 AM »
Hello scripting community!

Im a long time Ultima Online fan from the start of the Europe Shard. Even after all these years I am always drawn to this game. I play some free shards at the moment and love the activity and most of all the creativity in there.

At heart im a programmer, my work consists of scripting for mainly c++ applications. And in combination with UO (and this site), I love to script for this game.

Hope we learn and share stuff together and many thanks for putting in the effort for creating this site!

Regards,
Nexer

Did anyone play on the Europe shard back in 1999 - 2002? Where the pk guild 6i6 was active running around with their pk's with a bounty of 550k+ on their heids.
People gathering together to battle the Swedes who pinged 20 while most of us played via a modem. O the thrills when venturing in Shame and Destard! Loved it!
Nowadays everyone seems on par with their fast internet connections which makes more fun.

Then factions came, and o boy was there alot of pvp. I remember joining Minax to battle the brits around Brit GY. To bad the population hasnt got the numbers these days but still alot of fun.

Anyone has simular stories? Love to hear em!

Cheers,
Nexer
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:45:42 AM by Nexer »

Tags: Noob  new