Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 154101 times)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:10 PM »
ahh - you are right forgot to change letters - sorry going back to latest version to test.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 07:30:56 PM »
Downloading 1.5 version now with all 3 accounts....and will run. One thought also regarding cost of the crab traps vs output of crabs/lobsters. With those traps being expensive and this script increasing the amount you run which increases the ones lost, just curious if you can add counters maybe to how many traps are used and counts on how many lobsters and crabs you catch. Would be nice to use that information to see how profitable or expensive it is to crab.

Thank you also for the points and reputation. I don't get on much with my treatments and have good days and bad ones so I go for long periods of inactivity.

Thanks

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »
Ver 1.5 so far so good!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
With those traps being expensive and this script increasing the amount you run which increases the ones lost, just curious if you can add counters maybe to how many traps are used and counts on how many lobsters and crabs you catch. Would be nice to use that information to see how profitable or expensive it is to crab.

Right now it is not in the plan but traps will continue to rise until they are rather unreasonable.  my buddy is selling 10 for 300k lobster so he paid for his traps very fast but ugg i see what u are saying and it is coming soon

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 07:54:12 PM »
oops just encountered my first error with 1.5 - Things were going well until he went to the bank to get more traps. Said no traps and halted (even though I had 680 in the bank). will try to repeat the error.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2010, 07:59:06 PM »
I got the same error. No more traps script halting.....but I have 500 traps in the bank.... version 1.5

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 08:05:53 PM »
going to look into it right now guys..ugg probably a typo

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
fixed 1.5b posted ... copy paste carlessness.  as i typed this mine stopped too.  had it looking in your backpack not the bank.  all set now

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2010, 08:20:59 PM »
1.5c

the initial trap check at start up to dummy proof not reading directions is now working as intended.  it was triggered before an accurate standing location on the boat was in the memory or the script and then you never pathfound a location after recalling to boat.  no one probably ever ran into this as they were following directions...except me.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »
1.5d fixed a side effect of only grabbing one trap at a time out of bank that was created by adding the empty bankbox halt issue.  Now they both work.  i think i am set for bit now.  i want to add and automatic name part asap

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2010, 08:59:27 PM »
OK I am changing to the latest -1.5d. Thanks for your hard work on debugging!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 09:06:59 PM »
so far everything is working but it didn't ask for my secure or bag in secure like it always has done before.

You left your bag ids in the script - I am changing them to xxxxxx to see if that fixes the problem (ill add my own after the changes stop)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:12:01 PM by gimlet »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 09:14:12 PM »
yeap that was the problem.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 09:43:30 PM »
You left your bag ids in the script - I am changing them to xxxxxx to see if that fixes the problem (ill add my own after the changes stop)

DOH - I was being careful about that too.  dang  I hope none of the 3 downloads were EA.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2010, 11:08:45 PM »
I need to check here more often!  Everytime I went to go post a problem or question someone had already posted it and on top of that, C2 you already fixed it.   Way to go.  Will be running 1.5d all night and will keep an eye on it to see what happens.  So far the Script is a pleasure to try and to test...!

Awesome Job!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: