Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156375 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2010, 09:31:55 AM »
Thank you for the hard work C2. +1 rep

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2010, 09:39:18 AM »
had to take an extra line out of 1.6 and reposted 1.6a  both work.  1.6a is cleaner

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2010, 10:10:29 AM »
Just got the 1.6a and running it on a GM fisher now.

If i change the wait time to less than 20 i almost always get "You must wait to preform another action" and since i get a few of those the trap sinks cuz it's trying to do multiple traps at once.  usually get 2-3 all that bob bob at same time.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2010, 10:12:34 AM »
I'm runnin at 18, seems to catch the missed bobs slightly more often

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »
Just got the 1.6a and running it on a GM fisher now.

If i change the wait time to less than 20 i almost always get "You must wait to preform another action" and since i get a few of those the trap sinks cuz it's trying to do multiple traps at once.  usually get 2-3 all that bob bob at same time.

Magier and seeriusly...
the bobbers bob more than once no.  if you miss them the first time due to multiples going off they do end up bobbing again.  you do not tend to miss them multiple times.  i think the lower fishing made them sink when they get a second catch.  the higher skill should make les sink fi that is what was happening.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2010, 10:32:43 AM »
yes, they bob again.  but when they bob right next to eachother, as fast as they were placed, with longer wait time the word "bobs" disappears by the time u empty trap and place another.  making it not catch it that round. with slightly shorter waittime, it will take up first trap that bobbed, empty it, replace it,  then will be able to catch the trap next to it while the word bobs is still above it.

wasn't complaining in previous post, just was messing with %waittime to see if i can get them traps caught slightly faster therefore not risking them to be pulled under the next time it bobs.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:36:41 AM by seeriusly »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
yes, they bob again.  but when they bob right next to eachother, as fast as they were placed, with longer wait time the word "bobs" disappears by the time u empty trap and place another.  making it not catch it that round. with slightly shorter waittime, it will take up first trap that bobbed, empty it, replace it,  then will be able to catch the trap next to it while the word bobs is still above it.

wasn't complaining in previous post, just was messing with %waittime to see if i can get them traps caught slightly faster therefore not risking them to be pulled under the next time it bobs.

Word.  I was thinking of setting timers on each trap set for aobut 3 minutes for misses and then they changed how they work.  maybe i need to reconsider having a back up timer again.  if a trap is still around after 3 mins yank it.   will think on it.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »
man...  this thing works beautifully.  I wouldn't even worry about it  8)

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2010, 11:56:03 AM »
The auto pull after like 3 mins would take out all the sinking problems.  I'm on a gm fisher and it does catch the 2nd bob most of the time but there are still a few it misses, no complaining on my part just trying to get it so things work all together and nothing sinks.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »
there are unavoidable sinkers too.  some you cannot control that happen without a bob.  what you are noticing is probably a combination of some bobbers sinking after the first or second bob and others just straight up sinking.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2010, 05:41:50 PM »
C2!

Thank you very much for releasing this Script!   It is so much more accurate and faster then if we placed them ourselves manullay, plus the fact we can go off and take a nap and let the Script do all the work!   It is awesome!  I really appreciate all of your hard work! 
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
C2!

Thank you very much for releasing this Script!   It is so much more accurate and faster then if we placed them ourselves manullay, plus the fact we can go off and take a nap and let the Script do all the work!   It is awesome!  I really appreciate all of your hard work! 

You are welcome.  When I listen to my friend talk about doing this stuff and then the time for the quests... I couldn't keep it private.  EA is really killing peeps with this item for quests!

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »
An honorable gesture C2.  Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2010, 10:57:34 PM »
C2!

You are welcome.  When I listen to my friend talk about doing this stuff and then the time for the quests... I couldn't keep it private.  EA is really killing peeps with this item for quests!

I was telling you the same thing.  It takes so long to even get a 105 Power Scroll even.  Oh, maybe I am this friend?  :)  Finally at 168 Fishing quests I got my first 105.  EA is trying to teach me patience or is it time wasting?
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »
speaking of time saving for fishing quests.. don't spend all day sailing your boat to each dock to when you talk to the fish mongers... as long as your boat is on the same server as the fish monger that you are sailing to. he will complete the quests and give you a new one.  See UOAM for the server boundaries....

Tags: