Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156524 times)

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:09 AM »
Thank you this is a big help for a boring job.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2010, 05:11:50 AM »

I was telling you the same thing.  It takes so long to even get a 105 Power Scroll even.  Oh, maybe I am this friend?  :)  Finally at 168 Fishing quests I got my first 105.  EA is trying to teach me patience or is it time wasting?

[/quote]

Don't complain - it keeps the value way up. If it is easy - it is worthless and scripting folk have little need or advantage. I just hate when EA nerfs things to make it easy.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2010, 05:28:25 AM »
values smalues... 110s and up dont even exist in game.  you have to bind to get them at this time.  they are wasting time.  12 5's to get a 110.  Anyway, not to pull off topic too far but that is crazy.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »
12 hours of running this thing and no hook ups, works great.  your right tho the thing just loses one from time to time. i went thru like 200 in the total of 15 huors i've run this.

you rock for releasing this to the public, its saving us all tons of time and mental insanity of watching those stupid traps sit.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »
speaking of time saving for fishing quests.. don't spend all day sailing your boat to each dock to when you talk to the fish mongers... as long as your boat is on the same server as the fish monger that you are sailing to. he will complete the quests and give you a new one.  See UOAM for the server boundaries....

HAH! That's a nice little tid-bit!  Thankyou Khameleon!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2010, 11:40:57 PM »
speaking of time saving for fishing quests.. don't spend all day sailing your boat to each dock to when you talk to the fish mongers... as long as your boat is on the same server as the fish monger that you are sailing to. he will complete the quests and give you a new one.  See UOAM for the server boundaries....

Awesome!  That is such a big time saver...saves hours off sailing all over...!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
For those who may run into the same problems I did *smiles real big*. When setting this up place 'a bag' on your front steps because this is what it is looking for not a crate, box, backpack, or pouch but 'a bag'. Also not script related, but how does one get from main world in a boat to papua T2A? Thank you in advance and have a blessed day.

P.S. C2 wonderful script and great idea. +1 Rep for you bro. Ok that is the second time today I have tried to give out rep and it tells me to spread the love and not give it all to the same person WTF?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:19:44 AM by Masscre »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2010, 08:59:58 AM »
Mass-
  Not following the looking for a bag not a box, pouch etc.  it looks for whatever you target when you start or hardcode values.  The container should not matter at all.

serpants pillars are the best way to papua in my understanding of the whole server line hopping experience.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2010, 10:24:39 AM »
I understand what you are saying and did not follow much of the script path but I hard coded in 2 backpacks and it would not place the lobsters in the backpacks so i then tried crates and still nothing so this mourning while taking a shower i had a brain fart and then tried a bag and it worked first try, but still hard coded in the bag id's.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »
I use a bag in my mailbox

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »
Also not script related, but how does one get from main world in a boat to papua T2A? Thank you in advance and have a blessed day.

Here is a picture of the serpent pillars in Tram/Fel (2 locations),  Say "Doracron" to pass to T2A.

Here is a picture of serpent pillars in T2A (2 locations), Say "Sueacron" to pass to tram/fel.

Also here is a link to UOguide:  http://www.uoguide.com/Serpent_Pillars
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 02:57:19 PM by seeriusly »

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2010, 04:08:01 AM »
i just got my new fisher to 60 and put his boat as close to shore as i could and started this and within the like first 3 traps i gained a .1 so you can start at at min of 60 i think.  think it goes off the High seas where u only get the new fish at 60 skill thing.

Hope this info helps
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2010, 04:30:57 AM »
60 is the gain range.  i took a guy 60 to gm on atl doing this.  it is way slower than fishing but works  :D

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2010, 09:42:40 AM »
welp I love this script, it saves wear and tear on my tendonitus....only question I have is:  am I suppose to click on the bobbers or is the script do it all? Maybe I'm not doing something right, as my friend said his runs all auto, he doesn't click on a thing.  Although I seem to have to click on the bobbers once they bob is ok, but if I am setting this up wrong can someone plz help tell me what I should be doing.  C2  You deserve an A++++   Thank you

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2010, 09:53:36 AM »
OMG just put me in the corner with the dunce cpa on...doh.......I forgot about the change name part......my brain and eyes just don't seem to be on the same page the older I get.......C2   I want to Thank you again for this script..your very much Appreciated ;)

Tags: