Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156416 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2010, 01:49:28 PM »
OMG just put me in the corner with the dunce cpa on...doh.......I forgot about the change name part......my brain and eyes just don't seem to be on the same page the older I get.......C2   I want to Thank you again for this script..your very much Appreciated ;)

That has happened to about everyone at least once.  If the script ever tries to replace traps on traps that is what is happening.  I am going to learn more about strings this next week and make it do all that for us so no one has to be tricked by name parts again.  I will also make it a choice to get traps from home or bank.  It would be more efficient to do traps from home especially since u can move them in deeds.  I hate, hate, hate going to the banks often and screaming hey page on me.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »
posting a test version that automatically finds the last 3 letters of your name and assigns then as the %namepart.  You should no longer need to change nameparts for diff characters and upgrades.  I have no idea what will happen if you have a name or title that is less than three letters... lol  If anyone has a character like that it would be interesting to hear about it.

version 1.6b posted

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2010, 02:22:52 PM »
do row boats have keys?  i heard you can place 12 off a row boat... OMG

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2010, 03:20:10 PM »
I don't think they have keys.....atleast from what I remember ;)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2010, 03:21:10 PM »
They dont but i have never tried recalling from the deed

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2010, 03:25:37 PM »
Nope does not work (recalling off row boat deed)

So build a script that recalls to a boat and then click on the rope of the row boat. Probably easy to script

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2010, 04:14:10 PM »
i don't think u can do a 3 letter  name on an OSI shard.

gains are slow with this, but it's an easy way to get to GM w/o having to fight anything and gives a needed component of the quests.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:43 AM »
A tug pull and a bob and I got crabs!!  :o

Great script C2 works flawless for me! Thank you for the public sharing!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2010, 08:07:27 PM »
Man this script runs smooth, C2 can this thing run from  the bank only ? My houses arnt safe to run this from atm. Thanks man. Would give you 10's if i could.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2010, 08:47:06 PM »
i don't think u can do a 3 letter  name on an OSI shard.

gains are slow with this, but it's an easy way to get to GM w/o having to fight anything and gives a needed component of the quests.

Actually i just made a guy on GL with a 2 letter name

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2010, 04:02:12 AM »
Man this script runs smooth, C2 can this thing run from  the bank only ? My houses arnt safe to run this from atm. Thanks man. Would give you 10's if i could.

Hell, ship him about 5 $10's and I am sure he can make it do anything you want...wait...isn't that what you meant?  ;)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2010, 05:30:12 AM »

you are the second person that has a house in scetchville and have asked this despite my statement on page one.  I'm not saying that to be mean, rather, that i will consider adding that this coming week off.  I have to tell you that i completely hate doing banks so I will probably do it but require another runebook full of 16 different bank runes if i do make it use banks fully.  then it will randomly  visit banks and i will be way more comfortable with the bank mode.  I have been considering that quite a bit of late.

Last time i filled a request i felt uncomfortable with... ex training bard skills out of a house... there was a bann in the week despite my encouragement not to use the script in that mode.  It is an odd balance in sharing a script with folks, supporting those folks, making changes / additions based on feedback, and holding back from a few changes that you think will cause greater issues.  With a full bank book... i think that may be a good balance.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »

It is definetly not safe running this to and from the Bank.  The only thing missing is a sign on your back saying "report me".  If your house is not safe, then get a different housing location and if you can't find a better spot, then ask to use a friend's house...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »

It is definetly not safe running this to and from the Bank.  The only thing missing is a sign on your back saying "report me".  If your house is not safe, then get a different housing location and if you can't find a better spot, then ask to use a friend's house...

ummm... can i use your house?? I'd hate for mine to be burnt to the ground and a scarecrow placed in the middle of it.   :P

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2010, 01:24:20 AM »
Sorry, I read all the pages guess i missed that tidbit. No biggie really was just asking. Thanks for the responce.

Tags: