Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156437 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2010, 02:44:54 PM »
2.1 has auto defend incase u are farming in dungeons for the special crabs or taxidemy crabs and lobsters.

if you are not attacking monsters at your secure or in a farming spot that attack you ... add their ids to the %monsters list.

if you have super slayers in your pack it will use any you have.  do not use minor slayers like fire elemental, ogre slayer etc.

you do not have to have a complete set, you may have just a couple slayer books and it works just fine.

ST pointed out that there were times you might try to farm an area like ice dungeon for the blue lobster.  It doesnt help with quests but it is a cool rare lobster.

may add bait option in the near future,

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2010, 05:10:38 AM »
thank you for you work on this script have used it alot and it runs great

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2010, 10:35:59 AM »
fixed a typo in setting spell to be cast which was causing clumsy to be casted

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2010, 10:40:59 AM »
I thought that was intentional...to weed out the leechers...

:P

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2010, 08:08:08 AM »
I thought that was intentional...to weed out the leechers...

:P

i have considered some anti leecher bumps in here before.  one is add a scan that stops the script with a secret word.  if someone if farming my area and clueless i could get them to stop... hehe  That was not for this script though.  so many ocean and pond areas to farm in.

Offline turtle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • turtle has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2011, 05:37:15 PM »
I am not certain as to what I am doing wrong or not doing concerning this script. I am on a OSI server, legacy boat, I have the runebook named, and a secure bag with another bag inside.  After I chose the settings on the initial setup screen, the script runs great, it goes to the boat, sets of the traps, fishes like this for period of time, recalls to house, empties my crabs and lobsters, picks up a few more traps, recalls to boat, and set out one trap, then immediately picks it up, recalls to house, gets a trap, back to back, set out a trap, picks it up.  I have tried both the 1.8f and 2.1b versions. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2011, 08:18:59 PM »
very bizzare = never heard of that.  just curious what is your strength?  I am wondering why it would behave like that.

Offline turtle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2011, 06:26:30 AM »
The char has 65 str, 82 hp, can carry 327 stones. When I set the first 20 traps on her, she is at 180 stones, so she has plently of room in her pack, and she is also human.

Would running Windows 7 have anything to do with the script?

Offline ilikefire

• Activity:
    0%
  • ilikefire has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2011, 06:41:32 AM »
HOLY SHOE LACES BATMAN, this script is sweeeeeeet!  :D

Offline turtle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
C2,
I have noticed that it runs great for me until my char misses picking up one of the traps. Then when I recall to the house, the script picks up x amount to equal 20, when I recall to the boat it picks up the stray trap which gives me 21 in my pack and this starts the recalling back and forth process I described earlier.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »
C2,
I have noticed that it runs great for me until my char misses picking up one of the traps. Then when I recall to the house, the script picks up x amount to equal 20, when I recall to the boat it picks up the stray trap which gives me 21 in my pack and this starts the recalling back and forth process I described earlier.

I'll look into how it acts when there is an extra but for now I would incourage you to add 10 to the set %waittimes line up top and see if that fixes leaving a trap.  that is very oddd none should ever be left behind.  adding some wait should help.  if you are not human the weight is close to an issue

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
In the drop down menu, did you select a high seas boat?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2011, 05:17:44 PM »
Okay, im not sure what im doing wrong here..  I set up 2 rune books, one named banking with the house rune in it, and another named fishing with my boat rune in it. [Im using the HS expansion]. When i start the script, it prompts me to select a secure container [at my house] i do so. Then it prompts me again for the secure bag inside of the container, so again, i do that.  It even goes as far as to open up the fishing runebook, set my first rune which is to my boat to default, and then to recall onto the boat. Upon arrival, it asks me to pick a spot i would like to fish from, and then click unpause from the menu.  So, i find my spot to fish from, and then click resume on the box.. at this point the script goes hay-wire. And what i mean by hay-wire is that it just up and begins to walk across to the other side of my boat.. Over where the huge sails are on the HS expansion ship... and then it just.. walks.. not much, a few steps left, a few steps right.. but continuous, without even attempting to put any pots down at all... What am i doing wrong? :/

no clue... i just downloaded a fresh copy and entered my information.  then hit play.  it recalled to the boat rune.  asked me to walk to fishing spot... i did and clicked up pause.  it prompted me to place a trap three times for my menu selection of three.  i did select high seas boat and 3 traps with go to home.  I can not reproduce your issue.  maybe uo assist is making it wonky... i dont see why it would but when u move it could but u didnt even get that far.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2011, 06:25:40 PM »
no you stand anywhere... but it should not jump to recall and it should not be walking around like that.  i would redownload the script and not copy paste if that was how it was originally saved and retry.  There are so many users of this script and none of them have experienced this.  it is so bizarre.  it should always wak to where u set it up and immediatly begin placing the trap amount requested on teh main menu.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »
no you stand anywhere... but it should not jump to recall and it should not be walking around like that.  i would redownload the script and not copy paste if that was how it was originally saved and retry.  There are so many users of this script and none of them have experienced this.  it is so bizarre.  it should always wak to where u set it up and immediatly begin placing the trap amount requested on teh main menu.

i tried redownloading the script, and re-running it, i even tried running it in EUO as opposed to SUO and they both do the same thing ><

nothing runs in scriptuo and this is not going to run in open easy uo either.  just euo 1.5... that is only for editing.  I do not have any other ideas about your unique issues at this time. 

Tags: