Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156442 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2011, 05:25:22 AM »
Hey snow, what scripts do you presently use that are working?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
We are all set now.  it was rune number and runebook organization that was not set-up correctly.   ;D

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2011, 01:02:44 AM »
Thanks for all the work you've all put into this, it's working good like all the scripts you make do.

gone from 0-110 with just traps so far, thank god for not having to mess w sea serps  :)
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline Queen of the South

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Queen of the South has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2011, 03:40:06 PM »
C2 u are amazing what a fantastic script. It works flawlessly from my house secure(i dont like banks either :)) and i'm using it to build up my stock of crabs and lobsters pre -questing with steady gains at 97 fishing. Thanks for your generosity in releasing this. I'm using the traditional small boat (legacy i think) and using 10 pots simultaneously, happy days!!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:42:41 PM by Queen of the South »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »
C2,

One small request should you come out with a revision or an update:  Could you have it renew your Legacy Boat when you first recall to it?

THANKS!

I haven't tried yet, but has anyone tried to use the Auto Log Script with it and does it work?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 19, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
C2,

One small request should you come out with a revision or an update:  Could you have it renew your Legacy Boat when you first recall to it?

THANKS!

I haven't tried yet, but has anyone tried to use the Auto Log Script with it and does it work?

it would probably need the auto log built right in so it did not trigger a cannot find runebook message and halt the whole thing.

I was thinking abou the plank this afternoon.  you're a mind reader

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 19, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »
Oracle is always flexing his Matrix jedi mind abilities..

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #187 on: January 19, 2011, 08:03:26 PM »
Never have I had a script call to me so much..   "TRAILMYX!!  Upgrade your account!!!  Try me!!!"

C2, you are and evil script father!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 19, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »
Never have I had a script call to me so much..   "TRAILMYX!!  Upgrade your account!!!  Try me!!!"

C2, you are and evil script father!

Much appreciated coming from a legend!

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2011, 01:35:00 AM »
Everything was working fine with this till tonight.

Version 2.1b  Its set to Legacy Boat, Legacy 10,  Recall, Combo.  the repick timer is set to 3

the problem i am seeing at the time is it goes thru gets the traps and sets them up then when it goes to pick a bobber it says "This location is too close to another trap."  sometimes it will just try a couple times then acually pick it up but for the most part it stops after a couple trys then nothing happens and the trap sinks. after the trap sinks it will replace it but it seems to try to place the trap before it acually removes the one thats there.

I couldn't figure out what was going on with it for a time setting, but thought someone else maybe having a simlar problem with it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2011, 04:34:06 AM »
Everything was working fine with this till tonight.

Version 2.1b  Its set to Legacy Boat, Legacy 10,  Recall, Combo.  the repick timer is set to 3

the problem i am seeing at the time is it goes thru gets the traps and sets them up then when it goes to pick a bobber it says "This location is too close to another trap."  sometimes it will just try a couple times then acually pick it up but for the most part it stops after a couple trys then nothing happens and the trap sinks. after the trap sinks it will replace it but it seems to try to place the trap before it acually removes the one thats there.

I couldn't figure out what was going on with it for a time setting, but thought someone else maybe having a simlar problem with it.

happened to me once when i started without the required amount or traps in the directions.  whe u restart it will get back on track.  it is a really rare occurance that I have seen twice.  it can happen on really large lag spikes or faulty starts.  i'll try to figure it out but it is so rare that it is tricky to figure out.  i have three small things on this that are very rare but will require a small tweak... I think i will have time this comming weekend to sit and fuss with them.  for now it is a pull the traps make sure u have over 10 and restart.

in short,  it thinks it placed a trap, assigns values all off by one spot and tries to replace teh trap on a trap by mistake.  i am now thinking of adding a journal scan for that message and doing a trap reset if it ever sees the message.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 05:02:30 AM by _C2_ »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2011, 10:40:01 AM »
I had this happen to me once and I said the heck with it and rebooted and restarted and it worked fine. You be the judge?

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »
I restarted EUO and UO, then tried to run the script again.  I got the same error message.  It will sometimes take a trap if 2-3 of the bobs are next to each other.

If a trap sinks it will be replaced by another but if it bobs it doesn't

I can force it to get to the max weight and it seems to go home/Bank and dump and restock then go back but it does the same with not picking up the traps.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:14:34 PM by Magier »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »
oracle there is the plank refresher in 2.1c plus made sure it was auto defending at home too.  it was only auto defending on the boat

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2011, 04:16:16 PM »
added a few more changes 2.1d
-small wait added to initial placements to ensure no timing lag for public use for the masses
-changed legacy boat placement upon return after dumping crabs (will overall increase teh speed of replacing all traps at once)

Tags: