Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156476 times)

Offline Snoop

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Snoop has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #225 on: January 31, 2011, 08:58:17 PM »
Love it.  Wife is fishing again and I set this up.  Works great!

I added "event macro 12 0" after line 304.  I keep my "drop" bag inside my door a few steps.

Offline zaterf2003

• Activity:
    0%
  • zaterf2003 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2011, 05:00:30 PM »
I have a question i am having an issue on this script, i am running the house only crab farming on a legacy boat, i have my secure container on my porch at house with extra traps inside and my empty bag inside of it, i also have my boat key and about 15 traps in my main bag. i start the script while standing in front of house target my secure container target my bag for items, then it recalls me to my legacy boat and places traps, and immediately once done placing the 10 traps goes and picks them up out of water, no waiting time, so im not getting any crabs or lobsters due to the traps are not waiting long enough to be filled, i have changed the wait time and the minutes, and nothing seems to work, does anyone have a solution for this?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »
First are you running razor or uo assist ?

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 02, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »
I have a question i am having an issue on this script, i am running the house only crab farming on a legacy boat, i have my secure container on my porch at house with extra traps inside and my empty bag inside of it, i also have my boat key and about 15 traps in my main bag. i start the script while standing in front of house target my secure container target my bag for items, then it recalls me to my legacy boat and places traps, and immediately once done placing the 10 traps goes and picks them up out of water, no waiting time, so im not getting any crabs or lobsters due to the traps are not waiting long enough to be filled, i have changed the wait time and the minutes, and nothing seems to work, does anyone have a solution for this?

Is this a new character with low strength?  it is probably recalling back due to your weight.  if u have low strength and are using this to train, you may be experience teh instant recall back issue.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2011, 03:13:53 AM »
How bad can UOA or razor mess with the script?  could it be why it's messed up for me?

i did a fresh install of UO and EUO on my netbook and i'm still geting the problem there  :(  i really wish i knew wth was happening to me  :(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 03:27:43 AM by Magier »
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 03, 2011, 04:45:35 AM »
How bad can UOA or razor mess with the script?  could it be why it's messed up for me?

i did a fresh install of UO and EUO on my netbook and i'm still geting the problem there  :(  i really wish i knew wth was happening to me  :(

It can mess up any script badly especially when they use the move command.  i don't think UOA messes with it much as it uses pahfind.  it could mess with walking to your bag it the bag is up in the house.  razor.. well no clue.  that is always somethign you should try to do without if a script is throwing a fit.  You case is bizarre because it worked so long and then all the sudden no more worky.  something has happened on your end and it is not easy to figure out. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 03, 2011, 07:05:28 AM »
I use UO Assist (and razor) depending what i am doing - but i am very careful on the macro keys etc.

Just try it without and let us know so we can eliminate that as a problem. Same with weight? OSI shard? Running any other EUO scripts? Did you change your UO macros lately? Anything mapped on your keyboard? Running mouse in a separate thread (UO setting). etc

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 04, 2011, 08:09:48 AM »
UGH i just had friend log on her system and test my char and she got the same problem with the script/char. then she logged on her fisher on same computer and ran the script with no issues.

she's been running it for a few days and not lost a single trap where i'm losing tons and have massive problems with it.

gonna try to move the fishing from the guy to another char and see if it's just the char.  i hope to god thats the problem, if so it's gonna make me pissed cuz i dont know how the hell to explain that kinda problem to a GM to get them to fix the char.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 04, 2011, 08:48:41 AM »
UGH i just had friend log on her system and test my char and she got the same problem with the script/char. then she logged on her fisher on same computer and ran the script with no issues.

she's been running it for a few days and not lost a single trap where i'm losing tons and have massive problems with it.

gonna try to move the fishing from the guy to another char and see if it's just the char.  i hope to god thats the problem, if so it's gonna make me pissed cuz i dont know how the hell to explain that kinda problem to a GM to get them to fix the char.

Wow a bugged character.. how weird!  or at least bugged for her system.  now that is a first for the script.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 04, 2011, 10:08:38 AM »
is  your character human, elf or gargoyle?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2011, 06:41:03 PM »
2.0h is fantastic.  Between this update and my timer setting of 2m vs the default 3 minutes, I'm losing VERY few traps compared to before.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 04, 2011, 06:58:25 PM »
is the trap always full when pulled at 2 minutes?  i havent messed with that at all

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »
You know, i haven't checked.  I suppose I ought to compare my rate/hr...

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2011, 05:30:00 AM »
Well the char is messed up it's doing the same on my system, my netbook and both my roomates systems so i kinda figure it's the char who's messed not the script, but the addons you put in have made it better, and all the help is greatly appreciated

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »
I noticed that often times when the Server goes down, that there are still traps in the water (up to 10 of them) and if I am running more than one fisher, then it is that many fishers x 10 traps that I am losing each time.  Is there way way to add an additional pause in the game (as if you pressed the 'Pause" button manually) to prevent this from happening?  Perhaps Journal Scanning for when the Server gives its two-minute warning?  That being possible, can I run an auto-logon script to have the Script continue while I sleep to make it that much easier and get me that much closer to the 1 Million crabs and lobsters I need to farm, in addition to the ones I use on the Fish Monger Quests...?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: