Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 156408 times)

Offline Heyhoser2k11

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Heyhoser2k11 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #300 on: May 07, 2011, 01:56:08 PM »

This is a set up issue or a character weight issue.  i boat the tokono boat and there are no issues.  I suspect the runes are not correct.  it would wander around boat if it thought it was home.  

I'll check on these then. It's a great script and I'm happy to help make it better and easier to use for everyone. :)

Offline Einstein

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Einstein has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 21, 2011, 08:57:06 AM »
Hiya!

Yet another nice script from you - I love this one. Only one thing I would ask if possible. For dungeon lobstering, is it possible to make recal mode - manual, and target a packhorse as secure instead?

Offline Einstein

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 31, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »
Ouch - funny, but painfull....

I got another acc that chop wood, and use same secure...only thing is that char is waring big majik flippers...

So, everytime my fisher meet him at the secure - he start attacking him....

First time i started laught, but now its getting a pain...

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 31, 2011, 02:01:01 PM »
You could use a find I'd script and get the long I'd 7 letters I believe and put it at the very top of the script that is attacking the other guy like this...
Ignoreitem xxxxxxx.   

Of course the xxxxxxx is replaced with the actual Id. 

There are no plans to change for packie use in dungeons.  For the wide use, it would become an issue of monsters and packies.  Recall mode doesn't have you recalling hat often while crabbing.

Offline Einstein

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 02, 2011, 08:25:23 AM »
Ty =) and thx for your reply. ;D

Offline anewbe4u

• Activity:
    0%
  • anewbe4u has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
Another awesome script!

Very easy to set up and has been running flawlessly. Honestly, can't fault it.

I used it to train fishing from 60 to 100, using the Crystal ball I just made sure one side was Optimal all the time.

Offline Cats Cheater

• Activity:
    0%
  • Cats Cheater has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2011, 04:22:37 AM »
Just repeating what everyone already knows:

Great Great Great...

I have been working on writing a script myself, but there's no way it could work any better!

Thanks so much!

Offline bfong5116

• Activity:
    0%
  • bfong5116 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2011, 01:04:41 AM »
 This rely great script
 ;) I love it

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 21, 2011, 05:03:55 PM »
I posted a new version that i am toying with that farms with bait as an option.  2.2  not sure if it right where i want it yet but it is inthe zone right now.  sometimes the baiting and restacking of traps makes it miss more bobs but the fail safe timer picks up the slack on that one

Offline goblinzan

• Activity:
    0%
  • goblinzan has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:24 PM »
Had some problems running the crab farmer on a new boat but if you use a dragon legacy boat on 10 you might find a new kind of happiness. Great script!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2011, 04:33:42 AM »
Had some problems running the crab farmer on a new boat but if you use a dragon legacy boat on 10 you might find a new kind of happiness. Great script!

which type of new boat.  i am wondering it a facing a certain direction is messin this up because i get it to work from land and boat without issues and can not reproduce these issues.  what did it do?  did it pathfind back to the spot that u unpaused the script?  Did it allow u to place traps based on menu amount?  maybe it would not replace then after it refilled traps?  lil' help. 

Offline goblinzan

• Activity:
    0%
  • goblinzan has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 31, 2011, 04:10:58 AM »
the issue that it seemed to keep happening was the path finding would mess up after an arbitrary amount of times going back to the boat, it might have something to do with the fact that when i recalled to my boat it was not always to the same spot on the gargish boat. he would be stuck trying to get to a pathfinding spot but be in the middle of the boat and try to start throwing traps form too far away.
hope that was a good enough explanation, but if people want to use this script it is way more practical to by a 12000gp boat, even if you have one in the water, i just dropped a second with another toon and used that with my fisherman.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 31, 2011, 05:35:25 AM »
the issue that it seemed to keep happening was the path finding would mess up after an arbitrary amount of times going back to the boat, it might have something to do with the fact that when i recalled to my boat it was not always to the same spot on the gargish boat. he would be stuck trying to get to a pathfinding spot but be in the middle of the boat and try to start throwing traps form too far away.
hope that was a good enough explanation, but if people want to use this script it is way more practical to by a 12000gp boat, even if you have one in the water, i just dropped a second with another toon and used that with my fisherman.

yeah, a legacy small boat is really the way to go and there does not seem to ever be patfind issues on the land spot.  that helps some thx.

Offline ZingyT

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZingyT has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 13, 2011, 09:44:51 AM »
Fantastic script.  Was wondering if it is possible to add a gate option to the movement methods or perhaps just to use a "store in ships hold" feature.  (for Siege application)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 27, 2011, 03:03:18 PM »
C2,

I noticed you added bait support.  I was looking  in the script for specifics on how this works.  So if I want the Blue Lobster I go to the Ice Dungeon and have blue lobster bait in my pack?  Did I just miss the instructions someplace?I am using to Lobster and crab farming from a small Legacy ship with 10 traps going.  How does this work on land, for instance in the Ice Dungeon?  Does it stand on one side of the bridge or walk to both?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: