Author Topic: dreamstalkers intro  (Read 1282 times)

Offline dreamstalkerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dreamstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
dreamstalkers intro
« on: January 24, 2020, 08:36:20 PM »
howdy howdy, been playin uo since 98 on osi shards, switched to uo excelsior in 2009 and been here every since. since ive become somewhat homebound and disabled to due complications from diabetes i have found an interest in more of modifying/fixing scripts i find on the internet that dont really "work" on my shard. sometimes i can get some to work n sometimes i cant but still try. but i only do that when im not actively playing which i still do as much as my meds will allow. i have run across references to scriptuo.com many many times in the past ans just didnt see the need in registering and writing intro. now though i have pretty much exhausted most of the other sites that deal with scripts that apply to uos, euo, razor, steath so here i am lookin for another home for my interests..  ty for readin n hope i didnt bore  anyone too much....  nice to meet ya.

btw irl my name is david, i play on a free shard named excelsior. great people , very helpful..GM's are really cool but dont put up with any serious cheating which always hurt the shard economy imo. there is no pvp except by consent, which i like cause im not very good at it. the shard allows 5 toons as normal but since the shard also allows all skills to be maxxed on 1 character (except for bod gathering) there is really no need for more.

i play a melee/tamer toon because at 220 dex (added with gear and scrolls u pretty much have insta heal for all reg mobs....however i guess i digress.

as stated b4 im mainly trying to find different scripts that dont work or only partially work on my shard and try to fix them...im lot better at fixin,, modifyin scripts then i am at actually writing from scratch. if i can get them to work i dont bother adding my name to it or specially dont change the original author or title...not what im in it for...ive always liked puzzles...of all types  so thats me i guess  n e other questions  feel free to message me. again  great to meet yall
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 12:51:35 AM by dreamstalker »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: dreamstalkers intro
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 08:52:17 PM »
Thx for the intro.   This is a good start,   Can you elaborate with  the kind of template you play. 

We  appreciated  the interest on our forum.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 09:23:57 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 10:36:50 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 06:44:44 AM »
welcome welcome welcome... to scriptup
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: