Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO  (Read 3207 times)

Offline XCOMTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • XCOM has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO
« on: March 11, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
Hello everyone!

Another new member here checking in to introduce myself. Played UO since about 2005 (I missed the golden days!) and re-activated again pretty recently. Hoping to get my head around some of these great scripts and hopefully cut out some of the grind in training up skills again! :-p

Mainly playing on OSI Europa shard but I've also started to train up on Atlantic as I like the larger population.

Main char is a mage/mystic and i'm slowly getting into the PvP side of UO but could really do with a better connection / lower ping!
As for PvM I mainly use a sampire and a tamer and of course have a mule crafter to craft me weapons and armour.

Been getting into fishing also recently so any scripts for this would be useful!

Thanks for having me :-)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:18:26 AM by XCOM »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »
Welcome to SUO! You may want to check out some of the introduction examples and add some meat and potatoes to your intro. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

There is a lot of great content and helpful people here but they do want to see some effort put into the intro. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Offline XCOMTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • XCOM has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:50:42 AM »
Welcome to SUO! You may want to check out some of the introduction examples and add some meat and potatoes to your intro. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

There is a lot of great content and helpful people here but they do want to see some effort put into the intro. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Edited my original post.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 09:30:40 AM »
And, with that, your restricted status has been lifted!

Welcome to ScriptUO!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 01:34:22 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: Intro  welcome